Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor

by moon

#3 in Teeth Whiteners

MOON Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Whitens teeth and freshens breath. ELIXIR III: Proprietary blend features Lavender Oil, Strawberry Fruit Extract & Honeysuckle Flower Extract. Vanilla mint flavor.

Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Urea Peroxide, Tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Mica (Violet), Titanium Dioxide, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Flavor.

Has anyone tried this?
is this product worth the money and how well does it actually work? I would love to try it, but I don’t want to waste my money.
How long does this product actually last on keeping your teeth white?
Start your review of Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor!
Fayetteville, AR
This pen really does make your teeth look more white. It doesn’t sting much, which they usually do because I have sensitive teeth. You put it on leave your mouth open for about a minute, then spit any excess out. Big fan
Franklin, TN
I love this teeth whitening pen. The flavor is really nice and I could tell a difference after using it just a couple of different times. I've already bought a second one and the toothpaste because I love it that much.
Calif City, CA
Works amazingly for the price point I surely thought it was a gimmick but it’s perfect I have one in each car and each purse for going anywhere, last minute meetings are my favorite because I’m always prepared
Amelia, OH
Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor uploaded by Sondra C.
Purchased at: Target
Love this whitening pen! I love the Kendal came out with something that’s really useful and for a good purpose which is whitening toothpaste and pens! Vanilla flavor and scent too which I loved. Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor
Brownsville,TX
Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor uploaded by Lynda L.
Purchased at: ULTA
OK so I purchase this product thinking that it would really really like it. This only lasts like a couple hours while not drinking anything dark but overall I give it a eight out of a 10
Port Saint Lucie, FL
First try and this product seems legit! I am soooooooooooooooo excited to try all of the other products from this line. Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor
Edgewater
Instantly give me a brighter smile anywhere and anytime! The whitening pen packaging is super chic and perfect to take along on the go, whenever and wherever! I am a HUGE fan of all of the moon products.
I’ve tried other whitening brands in the past and even 100$ whiteners do not give as good as a result as this! Literally two weeks to a noticeably whiter smile and it’s not expensive at all def give it a try!
Port St Lucie, FL
Kendall Jenner Teeth Whitening Pen Vanilla Mint Flavor uploaded by Kailyn B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually did see a big difference in my teeth when using this! It doesn’t taste horrible and it really gets the job done! I would say you would probably have to keep buying it to keep up on the white color because they will stain back if you stop use.
Kirkwood
Love this pen. It is fast acting, but I will admit $20 is a little pricey for the pen. Not very vanilla nor mint, and has an odd taste but gets the job done. As soon as you apply you have to keep your teeth exposed for 30 seconds before you can close your mouth and cannot eat or drink for 30 minutes following.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Guelph , ON
3 months ago
Ken S. • 3 months ago
It really works! It actually makes my teeth noticeably whiter each day