BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson vintner's reserve summation red wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "You really can't go wrong with Kendall Jackson brand, no matter what type of wine you prefer." in 1 review
  • "This does the job, great taste and easy going on the taste buds." in 1 review
  • "good wine " in 1 review
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA
Foodie Expert
Kendall Jackson is a great value! My favorite is the Riesling. It has such a smooth, nice taste. This brand is perfect for any get together or function that you plan to have, your guests will love it!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I like their Chardonnay the best. It's buttery and oaky. It's very drinkable and easy to sip
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Foodie Expert
Kendall Jackson wine is one of my favorites. I purchase the riesling from this brand often. I love the flavor of this wine. It's got a crisp clean taste with a sweet hint to it. I buy this at my local Safeway at a very affordable price most often. I always enjoy my wine from Kendall Jackson they have a great variety.
Lynzy A.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Heights
Foodie Expert
I typically stick to cabernets for my wine consumption, and KJ makes a pretty great cab for the price! It's not top of the line, but it's a great choice for someone who is just starting to experiment with wine or someone who is into wine, but on a budget.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
I am a bartender at a local Italian restaurant and we sell this wine there. It is very popular and I would recommend this to anyone. I myself enjoy it as well. It has amazing flavor without being overly dry. It is also pretty affordable.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I am not a red wine person at all because I have not found one that I just love. This is bitter to me and is very dry. I like more of a sweet wine. If that's what your going for than this shouldn't be your go to wine
Joy L.
Joy L.
I have tried the merlot and enjoyed it. The flavor is excellent, without a bad afterbite. This has paired well with my beef meals. The cost is just right for a bottle of good wine. I would highly recommend this.
Breanne F.
Breanne F.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Kendall Jackson is so refreshing and delicious! I make sure to pick it up every time my local liqour store has it on sale, but it's not too bad even at full price. Love this wine in the summer. 10/10!!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Glen Allen, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Kendall Jackson wine. It is great to grab a bottle to share with friends over dinner, for happy hour or just for fun. It is affordable and I always find a bottle at my local Kroger. My favorite type is Pinot Grigio.
Diane K.
Diane K.
Burlingame, CA
Kendall Jackson is what I buy when I want a "come up". Still affordable for a nice occasion, but not everyday for me. The Chardonnay and the Merlot is what I prefer, both delish.