BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kj vintner's cabernet sauvignon 750 ml see more...

Kendall Jackson VR KJ Vintner's Cabernet Sauvignon 750 ml
  • "i never tried it personally but i have heard really good thing about this." in 1 review
  • "The flavor hits perfectly and is a great flavor over all" in 1 review
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a decent cab for the price. Lots of restaurants ise it because it is consistent and affordable. The bottle is nice but not screaming for attention. A good middle grade Cabernet. I buy this fairly regularly.
Tom O.
Crystal Lake, IL
KJ Cabernet is a flavorful and dry wine. I personally love dry wines (the drier the better) and this wine fits the bill. It is a reasonably priced wine for the flavor. I like to buy ot by the case to get a better price. I love having this wine on hand as it pairs well with most foods and is great with a dark chocolate.
Jodell C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love Kendallville Jackson and I love Cabernet sauvignon
I love the bold dry taste it does take some getting use to if you don't like dry wine but once I started drinking red I hardly crave any other.
And yes I would buy this again. I recommend
Kelly W.
There is a reason you will find this on most restaurant menus. The flavor is good and it is easy to drink. I would give it 5 stars, but I do have some other Cabernets in this price point that I actually like even more.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorite wines is a cabernet. This wine is well rounded and full flavor. There is no weird side taste, or that awful head shaking after taste. I buy this brand often and really enjoy it!!!
Catherine M.
I'm a big fan of Kendall Jackson wines, and this Cabernet Sauvignon doesn't disappoint. It's neither too sweet nor too acidic, and it's a perfect wine for dinner pairings or sipping.
Danka M.
This is a fantastic red wine, not too sweet and not overly dry. I love having a glass after a long day, though I really don't need much of an excuse to pour myself a second glass!
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
Dark fruit, smooth and medium/low acidity. I thought the wine was crisp and pleasant. Small hint of chocolate and carmel. Perfect pairing with dinner - steak, lamb and casserole.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL
This a very flavorful wine. Downside is that it is pretty pricey. If you can get it on sale then it is well worth it. Goes really well with pastas and red meats! Very smooth!
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
KJ's red wines are some of my favorite. Personally, I prefer their reds to their whites. The quality of this brand is perfect for someone looking for a middle-grade wine.