BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kj vintner's cabernet sauvignon 750 ml see more...

Kendall Jackson VR KJ Vintner's Cabernet Sauvignon 750 ml
  • "i never tried it personally but i have heard really good thing about this." in 1 review
  • "The flavor hits perfectly and is a great flavor over all" in 1 review
Jodell C.
Jodell C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love Kendallville Jackson and I love Cabernet sauvignon
I love the bold dry taste it does take some getting use to if you don't like dry wine but once I started drinking red I hardly crave any other.
And yes I would buy this again. I recommend
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is a decent cab. We sold this at my work for awhile and it was my after work drink. Good flavor.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
The Colony, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Awesome for the price! Can't beat a good flavorful wine that won't break the bank
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
There is a reason you will find this on most restaurant menus. The flavor is good and it is easy to drink. I would give it 5 stars, but I do have some other Cabernets in this price point that I actually like even more.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
To me, this tastes like a 2 buck chuck. I'm not a fan. It's great to cook with if you need a cheap wine without wasting your top shelf product.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
KJ's red wines are some of my favorite. Personally, I prefer their reds to their whites. The quality of this brand is perfect for someone looking for a middle-grade wine.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This s a great wine. I love red wine and have tried many kinds. It has a great price. I will purchase again in the near future.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
Great consistent brand. One of a few that I usually have on hand in case unexpected guests arrive
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
This is only brand of wine my husband will drink he said it doesn't taste cheap.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
Dark fruit, smooth and medium/low acidity. I thought the wine was crisp and pleasant. Small hint of chocolate and carmel. Perfect pairing with dinner - steak, lamb and casserole.