BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson vintner's reserve sauvignon blanc 750 ml see more...

• So, I plan on trying a lot of different wines this year!! I know ...9 Answers
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good white wine! Slightly fruity, slightly dry, but all in all delicious! The restaurant that i work at serves this wine, and everyone loves it! If you're a fan of sav, i would definitely recommend this one!
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
A great Sauvignon Blanc. Not overly sweet and is always consistent. Not a bad price. I've found better but are more expensive. I do recommend for Sauvignon Blanc lovers.
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
Love this wine especially paired with lighter pasta dishes or seafood/chicken dishes. It has a light crisp taste that leaves a refreshing taste on ones palette. For the price I don't think you can really beat it.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Kendall Jackson has a lot of good affordable wines. We have tried quite a few different ones but not all... yet. This one is very good for a nice relaxing evening. Not overly sweet, but very good.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
I am picky when it comes to the wines that I actually like. This one wasn't too dry, but wasn't as sweet as a Riesling. I liked it so much I had multiple glasses!
Aden T.
If you want a decently-priced, good tasting sauvignon blanc, then check out Kendall Jackson. They have fantastic wines in each variety of their brand that are smooth and taste fantastic
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
A soft, almost sweet version of a typically more crisp varietal, this is fruity, smooth in texture and uncomplicated. It has fresh citrus and apple flavors.
Anastasia  W.
Kendal Jackson has never let me down. This is an all-around great wine to bring to dinners, or enjoy yourself. Smooth taste that isn't dry or too sweet.
Sarah g.
I am a wine lover, I must say that I really enjoyed this wine. Its not overly dry and its not overly sweet. It's perfect especially with pasta!
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Very inexpensive. Great taste as well. The only downside is I noticed to get more of a wine hangover the next morning than usual wine brands
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
So, I plan on trying a lot of different wines this year!! I know the ratings are high on this wine. I honestly do not like to many dry wines, but I am willing to observe and I would like to steer away from sweet wines. Should I buy this product?