BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson vintner's reserve pinot noir 750 ml see more...

Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Kendall Jackson Reserve Pinot Noir is great for cooking and drinking. This wine adds a smooth flavor to sauces for meat and pair well with many dinner for drinking.
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
I love this I use to work for a lady a few yrs ago I didn't like wine because of taste but wen she told me try this it was so good so since them everyday at 5 I have my Kendall wine n crackers
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
I love Kendall Jackson. It's my go to wine when I want a good red, but don't want to spend a ton. It tastes like an expensive wine, but is super affordable and easy to find.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is an easy and very drinkable red so I find myself service this bottle when I have larger dinner parties and at family gatherings and holidays. Kendall Jackson gets a bad reputation I think because of the low price and accessibility, but I think that is unwarranted.
Ariel J.
Ariel J.
My boyfriend and I love Kendall Jackson chardonnay. It is the perfect smooth, dry wine and my go to all year round. Definitely worth its price!
Shemica R.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This wine has a delicious taste. Pretty good wine for the price. This is also served at many restaurants.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
Love this wine! One of my favorites and is carried at most grocery stores which makes it even better!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I've never tried this wine but ive heard its pretty good and its reasonable so that's a plus I recommend this to anyone
Rheanna H.
Rheanna H.
Kendall Jackson VR Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Pinot Noir 750 ml is my favorite wine!!!! I love the sweet flavor
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Happy Hour Expert
Kendall Jackson always seems to have a head above the rest. Always great wines. I have purchased this multiple times.