BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson vintner's reserve pinot noir 750 ml see more...

Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’ve never had a bad experience with this brand. It always tastes great and the price seems fair to me. Easy to find at any liquor store. I will be again in the future as needed.
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great wine! Just a little pricey but it’s a nice gift to give. I usually don’t purchase it myself but I’ve received it as a gift and it’s always a crowd pleaser at parties
Marisa A.
I love this I use to work for a lady a few yrs ago I didn't like wine because of taste but wen she told me try this it was so good so since them everyday at 5 I have my Kendall wine n crackers
Candy C.
Las vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Kendall Jackson. It's my go to wine when I want a good red, but don't want to spend a ton. It tastes like an expensive wine, but is super affordable and easy to find.
Kayla R.
Kendall Jackson Reserve Pinot Noir is great for cooking and drinking. This wine adds a smooth flavor to sauces for meat and pair well with many dinner for drinking.
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is an easy and very drinkable red so I find myself service this bottle when I have larger dinner parties and at family gatherings and holidays. Kendall Jackson gets a bad reputation I think because of the low price and accessibility, but I think that is unwarranted.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
Great table wine - or if you're trying to find something that will suit a lot of people's tastes... We've used this wine for parties a case at a time.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not my favorite but i do from time to time cook with this wine i love how my food tastes with this wine hen i cook with it. it adds some more flavor.
Katie M.
Boston, MA
This is a great Pinot. Nice and affordable but still has a great body to it. Perfect for pairing with your dinner or just curling up on the couch.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Got this wine for a very decent price at Costco. It had a nice and subtle fruity taste. It is sweet without being overly sweet. Good budget white