BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson avant 2009 california chardonnay wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
This has a smooth butter taste and is best severed chilled. I don’t really like Chardonnays but this one is my favorite summer time wine. It is very refreshing and has a great flavor.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Just recently tried this and was a big fan! I kind of had to search at the liquor store for it. I really like the taste of this Chardonnay. I️ don’t like SUPER dry Chardonnay, and this one was just on the cusp of being too dry for me. But the buttery taste was delicious.
Brenna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ugh--- my sister in law loves this Chardonnay and continues to bring it to parties. I think it's awful. This has an acidic flavor and actually reminds me more of a pinot g. In fact, I think this is more like "airplane wine" than most boxed wines.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Chardonnay is usually buttery and this one just wasn’t for me. Kendall Jackson makes great red wines so I was expecting a better quality Chardonnay than what I got for the price of this. Oh well. You live and you learn.
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this buttery affordable wine. It’s definitely a wine you can bring to parties because it’s not that cheap and it’s a crowd pleaser. You can get it at grocery stores and find it for about $20 a bottle!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
While I enjoy red wine the most, I occasionally like a chilled white wine. Unfortunately, this isn’t my favorite. It’s nothing special because I wish for more flavor. I won’t repurchase this in the future.
Afton F.
I worked at a seafood house and served this all the time. Because of its light, crisp finish, it pairs well with seafood such as salmon. It’s great with lemony foods. I love it and my customers love it.
McKenzie M.
This wine is so basic and I love it. My boyfriend’s mom always has it at her house. Pairs well with middle age woman. If you’re looking for a medium price wine, go with this one. You won’t be disappointed.
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious, crisp wine. Definitely very oaky, but it also has hints of fruit that make it well balanced. It’s a more expensive brand, but it is well worth the money. Love when Kendall Jackson is included on a happy hour menu.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’ve never had a bad experience with this brand. It always tastes great and the price seems fair to me. Easy to find at any liquor store. I will be again in the future as needed.
Yuliet G.
Any good
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do people like to pair this with ?