BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson avant 2009 california chardonnay wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This was the older white lady staple wine at my old bar! Personally I'm not impressed by it, and for the price I think it should be better! It's supposedly crisp and bright, but I think it falls flat and doesn't really "wow" me with flavor. An average wine for an above average price.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This chardonnay is perfect for spring or summer (or for Monday night showings of The BachelorūüĆĻ). It is bright and crisp with notes of citrus. If you are looking for an 'oaky' chard, this isn't it. Depends on my mood, but I will reach for this more often than any other chardonnay.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
Refreshing, crisp and great mild fruity taste! This wine pairs well with almost everything. Also is great to have on a warm summer night. Not too sweet, which makes me extremely happy. This is, by far, one of my favorite Chardonnays.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best Chardonnays you will find for the price. It has wonderful flavor notes and is very light and crisp. I also love how easy it is to find.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I like this wine. No too dry, but it is crisp. It's not too sweet.. by far my favorite Chardonnay. It is a decent wine for the price you pay.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
This is a decent Chardonnay. I prefer to make wine smoothies with this particular brand, but have drank it solo and it's a decent Charddonay.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
This is a decent wine. When properly chilled it goes great with fish or chicken. It's usually under $20 which is easy to have with dinner.
Josalynn D.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
My favorite out of all Kendall Jackson wines. The best Chardonnay you could drink for such an affordable price!
Sandi P.
Sandi P.
This is a great Chardonnay. I'm not usually a fan of white wines however I do find myself liking this one.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Super cheap, but still a decent tasting wine. Crisp and a tad dry. Not overly sweet. Would buy again.
Yuliet G.
Yuliet G.
Any good
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert
What do people like to pair this with ?