BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson avant 2009 california chardonnay wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This was the older white lady staple wine at my old bar! Personally I'm not impressed by it, and for the price I think it should be better! It's supposedly crisp and bright, but I think it falls flat and doesn't really "wow" me with flavor. An average wine for an above average price.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This chardonnay is perfect for spring or summer (or for Monday night showings of The Bachelor🌹). It is bright and crisp with notes of citrus. If you are looking for an 'oaky' chard, this isn't it. Depends on my mood, but I will reach for this more often than any other chardonnay.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best Chardonnays you will find for the price. It has wonderful flavor notes and is very light and crisp. I also love how easy it is to find.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I like this wine. No too dry, but it is crisp. It's not too sweet.. by far my favorite Chardonnay. It is a decent wine for the price you pay.
Amanda Z.
This is a decent Chardonnay. I prefer to make wine smoothies with this particular brand, but have drank it solo and it's a decent Charddonay.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
My favorite out of all Kendall Jackson wines. The best Chardonnay you could drink for such an affordable price!
Sandi P.
This is a great Chardonnay. I'm not usually a fan of white wines however I do find myself liking this one.
Bethany S.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorites. Goes great with fish and shrimp dishes. Perfect with chicken too.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Just recently tried this and was a big fan! I kind of had to search at the liquor store for it. I really like the taste of this Chardonnay. I️ don’t like SUPER dry Chardonnay, and this one was just on the cusp of being too dry for me. But the buttery taste was delicious.
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious, crisp wine. Definitely very oaky, but it also has hints of fruit that make it well balanced. It’s a more expensive brand, but it is well worth the money. Love when Kendall Jackson is included on a happy hour menu.
Yuliet G.
Any good
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert
What do people like to pair this with ?