BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-jackson avant 2009 california chardonnay wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Just recently tried this and was a big fan! I kind of had to search at the liquor store for it. I really like the taste of this Chardonnay. I️ don’t like SUPER dry Chardonnay, and this one was just on the cusp of being too dry for me. But the buttery taste was delicious.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
The best summer wine. So fresh and light, great for dipping, cooking, with food or without. It easily compares to a $40-$50 bottle. Several restaurants even serve this Chardonnay. It’s a staple in our fridge.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
While I enjoy red wine the most, I occasionally like a chilled white wine. Unfortunately, this isn’t my favorite. It’s nothing special because I wish for more flavor. I won’t repurchase this in the future.
Afton F.
I worked at a seafood house and served this all the time. Because of its light, crisp finish, it pairs well with seafood such as salmon. It’s great with lemony foods. I love it and my customers love it.
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious, crisp wine. Definitely very oaky, but it also has hints of fruit that make it well balanced. It’s a more expensive brand, but it is well worth the money. Love when Kendall Jackson is included on a happy hour menu.
Ruta B.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't drink white wine anymore but this was delicious. Really nice and light notes, with a very nice peachy after taste. It's not too sweet but not too sour. If I were to ever drink wine, it would totally be this. I think the price is moderate and I would recommend this to white wine lovers.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a buttery, delicious chardonnay. I know it's a standard favorite and cliche, but there is a reason for it. I'm a big fan of this particular chard and it has such a wonderful, robust flavor. I would highly recommend this if you like California chardonnays!
Brenna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ugh--- my sister in law loves this Chardonnay and continues to bring it to parties. I think it's awful. This has an acidic flavor and actually reminds me more of a pinot g. In fact, I think this is more like "airplane wine" than most boxed wines.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best wine ever!!!!! Pour it with the smallest amount of ice and to glasses will having you feeling right. If you wanna be fancy put some fresh strawberries. me and my dad drink this all the time always s good price and ur gets you tipsy quick
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this buttery affordable wine. It’s definitely a wine you can bring to parties because it’s not that cheap and it’s a crowd pleaser. You can get it at grocery stores and find it for about $20 a bottle!
Yuliet G.
Any good
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do people like to pair this with ?