Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Summation 2008 Red Wine Blend uploaded by Brittany B.

BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-Jackson® Vintner's Reserve® Summation California 2008 Red Wine Blend.
K-J owned family.
K-J vineyard estates. see more...

Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My Dad loves this summation! The price is good when it's on sale and is very good with some Italian food that my mom makes. Will definitely be drinking with thanksgiving this year as well.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This one was definitely stronger then I assumed it would be. But everyone liked it at the party besides me. It’s a great brand and it’s affordable and you can get it pretty much anywhere
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I wanted to send something to my daughters future in-laws to celebrate the engagement of our children. Being out of the country, I couldn't invite them to dinner, I didn't want to send flowers or sweets, and just wasn't sure about fruit or food preferences. I knew they appreciated wine and I was ecstatic to find Gift Tree! Very nice selection of elegant gifts, easy to order and service left nothing to be desired. I highly recommend it!
Ashleyjo A.
Harrisonburg, VA
One of my favorite wines. Also love that it has the convenience of being readily available at the grocery store but it doesn’t taste like your typical commercial grocery store wine.
Tatyana J.
Woodville, MS
This is absolutely some great wine. I worked at a restaurant last summer and one of my guest wanted a, as he said, great red wine. He was an amazing guest who gave me the option to pick for him. This is the exact same Kendall-Jackson wine that I picked. He actually ordered another glass to drink with his entree. I've worked at other restaurants who carried Kendall-Jackson and it was always my go to suggestion.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Kendall Jackson is such a great wine ! It's so smooth and crisp . They used to sell this wine at this restaurant that I worked at a few years ago and as a server we had to know the taste of all the wines so we could better sell them to customers . And this was the first time I tasted Kendall Jackson wine and I feel in love . If you have never had Kendall Jackson wine you are missing out !
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I prefer white wine this is a really nice red and met my expectations and Great flavor Great to give and receive as a gift valued is pretty nice to price point was good it was easy to find I would recommend this to anyone is interested in a nice red wine that has a hint of cherry lightly sweetened what's smooth would work well with red meats are just on with snacks and appetizers or whatever you choose
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is another great quality wine at an affordable price! I enjoy red wine blends because of all of the different notes that comes along with it. You can get this from local markets. It's nice to pair with fruits and cheeses!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this product and I use everyday in sauces and is a good value to buy and is in a nice package,and very great picture and this is my first time ever very affordable and I will be buying again to.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of red wines, and KJ red wine blend is one of my top favorites. It is a perfect mix that hits the taste buds just right. It's also not ridiculously expensive and it is perfect for a party or just going with dinner.
Audasha S.
Ksnsjxnxibicjdidkxokfkf?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
How easy is it for yall to find this wine?
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
What pairs good with this wine?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Is it very exspensive?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Is this wine sweet and what goes well with this