BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-Jackson® Vintner's Reserve® 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.

K-J Vineyard Estates.

Sonoma county.

Kendall-Jackson founder family owned. see more...

• I would like to give it a try on this Kendall - Jackson Vintner's4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danka M.
Danka M.
Kendall Jackson wines are one of my favorites to buy, and this one is no exception! In fact my KJ purchases started after trying this wine over a year ago and I have been buying it ever since. It is not too strong, not overly dry and it can easily be paired with a meal or cheese platter. If you are looking for a wine to serve your guests, this is a good option!
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
This Cabernet goes down smooth. It has a touch of dryness but not overwhelming at all. It's very flavorful and perfect to relax with after the kids go to bed.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Happy Hour Expert
In college, I was a waitress at a small upscale restaurant in a quaint little town. The guests would always order Kendall Jackson. After hearing so many wonderful reviews, I tried it for myself and found out what all the buzz was about. It is such a smooth, flavorful wine. It is a perfect wine to serve when having a dinner party with a hearty meat entree. KJ is lovely.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Great wine. It's flavorful and smooth. This is coming from someone who is normally not a fan of wine.
Anastasia  W.
Anastasia W.
Deep red wine that is very smooth. It is dry but not overly dry and have an underlying sweetness that is a great pairing with foods.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love this sweet deep Red, its slightly dry but very smooth. If your going to get a Cabernet Kendall-Jackson is the way to go!
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Oak Park, IL
Recently I have tried a couple Kendall-Jackson wines, and I have to say I have enjoyed them all. I tried this Cab as well and it has a nice smooth finish. A nice red wine for the price point.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Odessa, TX
I've always enjoyed Kendall Jackson. I've pretty much tried all of their products and I have to say they are very smooth!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
This is a bold, rich, and dry red wine, so if you prefer sweet white's this is definitely not the one for you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Really cannot go wrong with Kendall-Jackson wines. Very tasty, some light and others dark, but always a good drink.
Gloria T.