BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-Jackson® Vintner's Reserve® 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.

K-J Vineyard Estates.

Sonoma county.

Kendall-Jackson founder family owned. see more...

• I would like to give it a try on this Kendall - Jackson Vintner's4 Answers
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Their cab is really good. Not expensive at all. My local store has it for 15 bucks. Always a classic keeper. Makes a simple dinner special and u didn't spend alot. Dinner and a movie night in....this is it.
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In college, I was a waitress at a small upscale restaurant in a quaint little town. The guests would always order Kendall Jackson. After hearing so many wonderful reviews, I tried it for myself and found out what all the buzz was about. It is such a smooth, flavorful wine. It is a perfect wine to serve when having a dinner party with a hearty meat entree. KJ is lovely.
Danka M.
Kendall Jackson wines are one of my favorites to buy, and this one is no exception! In fact my KJ purchases started after trying this wine over a year ago and I have been buying it ever since. It is not too strong, not overly dry and it can easily be paired with a meal or cheese platter. If you are looking for a wine to serve your guests, this is a good option!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great Red wine! I think the packaging looks great so even If you don't drink it right away it looks great to leave out on your counter for decoration! It is not that expensive so if you are on a budget I would say to try it! I would buy it again!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you're looking for a nice glass of wine at night but don't want to break the bank: then this is your wine. Kendall Jackson is known for its Chardonnay but they make a pretty solid Cabernet as well!
Chanler B.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to be a bartender at a ski resort and Kendall-Jackson was the wine we would recommend to all red wine lovers. It's a smooth Cabernet that goes great with dinner.
Brittany Z.
Recently I have tried a couple Kendall-Jackson wines, and I have to say I have enjoyed them all. I tried this Cab as well and it has a nice smooth finish. A nice red wine for the price point.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
The restaurant I work at has this Cabernet on the wine list. It's a pretty easy drinking wine and although I am not usually a fan of Cabernet I really like this. Not overpowering and smooth drinking.
Tasha H.
This Cabernet goes down smooth. It has a touch of dryness but not overwhelming at all. It's very flavorful and perfect to relax with after the kids go to bed.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
It's a pretty easy drinking wine and although I am not usually a fan of
Cabernet I really like this. Not overpowering and smooth drinking.
Gloria T.