BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-Jackson® Vintner's Reserve® 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.

K-J Vineyard Estates.

Sonoma county.

Kendall-Jackson founder family owned. see more...

• I would like to give it a try on this Kendall - Jackson Vintner's4 Answers
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Their cab is really good. Not expensive at all. My local store has it for 15 bucks. Always a classic keeper. Makes a simple dinner special and u didn't spend alot. Dinner and a movie night in....this is it.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great Red wine! I think the packaging looks great so even If you don't drink it right away it looks great to leave out on your counter for decoration! It is not that expensive so if you are on a budget I would say to try it! I would buy it again!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Happy Hour Expert
If you're looking for a nice glass of wine at night but don't want to break the bank: then this is your wine. Kendall Jackson is known for its Chardonnay but they make a pretty solid Cabernet as well!
Chanler B.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I used to be a bartender at a ski resort and Kendall-Jackson was the wine we would recommend to all red wine lovers. It's a smooth Cabernet that goes great with dinner.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
The restaurant I work at has this Cabernet on the wine list. It's a pretty easy drinking wine and although I am not usually a fan of Cabernet I really like this. Not overpowering and smooth drinking.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
It's a pretty easy drinking wine and although I am not usually a fan of
Cabernet I really like this. Not overpowering and smooth drinking.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
Great taste! I'm not a big Cabernet Sauvignon fan just because of the dry taste but one of the best brands of this type of wine!
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very familiar with this as it's always a presence on any nice restaurants menu. Very good quality Chardonnay. Not too dry.
Lena K.
Chuckey, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Always fresh, always of the highest quality, always good and tasty and flavorful. Premium products from a premium company!
Sarah B.
Happy Hour Expert
Really cannot go wrong with Kendall-Jackson wines. Very tasty, some light and others dark, but always a good drink.
Gloria T.