BY KENDALL JACKSON

Kendall-Jackson® Grand Reserve 2012 Chardonnay.

K-J.

Vineyard estates.

Founder.

Monterey county 51%, Santa Barbara County 49%.

100% Jackson Estates Grown. Hand selected from our Vineyard Estates.

Alc. 13.5% by vol. see more...

Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay 2012
  • "This is a gift i give often and is a good wine to introduce to people who are unsure of what they would like. " in 1 review
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
If i could give this wine 10 stars, i would. My favorite go to wine. Favorite white wine and favorite wine in general. It’s a very reasonable price every where you go to buy it. Target, Kroger, even liquor barn. Such a crisp flavor. If anyone thinks they have a wine that beats this please tell me!
Stacey 스.
This is the standard go to relaxing drink of the house. We love it so much we ought to own stock in it. It’s a nice, refreshing drink that can be consumed with chicken or fish and it’s a nice wind down after a long day.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Usually not a white wine drinker but this is really nice, not to sweet white I enjoy a glass of occasionally. Flavor is very balanced and pleasing. Smooth and buttery finish
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite chardonnays. It is a more dry wine with a buttery, oaky flavor to it. It's close to $20 for the bottle but definitely worth it. I don't find it overly dry which some chardonays can be. If you like Chardonnay I would definitely recommend trying this one.
Joelle M.
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite Chardonnay at this time!
Tried and true, Kendall Jackson is one of my all time faves and they really hit the math with this batch! I love the oakiness, as well as the subtle vanilla notes. Served room temperature, I can really appreciate the creamy finish, and can taste the obvious quality of this selection.
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
This just glides down! Super easy drinking with a well balanced flavor. Subtle oak and citrus without being acidic, creamy and fruity. Serve super chilled in a chilled glass as the perfect start to your evening.
Kaitlin G.
Omaha, NE
A really great Chardonnay to enjoy on a weeknight or enjoy while entertaining. Easy drinking, not too oaky or buttery - right in the middle so will be a crowd pleaser.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I really enjoy the tasted of the KJ Chardonnay. This is a gift i give often and is a good wine to introduce to people who are unsure of what they would like.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
This is a nice under $20 buttery Chardonnay that pairs we'll with most foods or alone. It is a mainstream crowd pleasing Chard.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
A little too sweet for me, but very nice for the price. Decent for cooking too; I use it to make mushroom risotto. Yum!