Kendall Jackson
Chardonnay Vintner's Reserve 375ML

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay Vintner's Reserve 375ML

by Kendall Jackson

Our Chardonnay white wine is beautifully integrated with tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya, followed by citrus notes. These flavors delicately intertwine with aromas of vanilla and honey to create depth and balance throughout. A hint of toasted oak and butter rounds out the long, lingering finish. This wine is whole cluster pressed to retain the fresh fruit qualities without the bitterness from stems and seeds. Fermented and aged in French and American oak barrels for richness, toastiness and complexity. Sur lie aging with monthly battonage (lees stirring) for our signature velvety texture and creamy flavor.

Since 1982, Kendall-Jackson has remained relentlessly committed to producing only the finest quality wines from grapes grown in California's cool, coastal vineyards. We carefully match climates and soil types for each grape varietal, and then guide each vineyard lot throughout the entire winemaking process. Our proprietary approach to winemaking has earned us our world renowned reputation for wines that consistently exhibit our signature rich layers of flavor, combined with delicate balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay Vintner's Reserve 375ML!
Seymour, TN
This Chardonnay is my absolutely favorite. It has a high end taste. The price is fair, but a bit pricier than what I tend to pay. I’ll buy this if I have some extra money or want to splurge. This variety is most often in restaurants so I’ll always order it.
Bellevue, NE
This is a great bottle of wine! It tastes just like buttered toast and oak. It pairs well with white meat and fish. It is a great glass of wine for visiting or just relaxing. It is definitely my go to.
Crowley, TX
This is amazing if you're wanting a wine not sweet not dry and not bitter! It's perfect to be in between all! Affordable as well easy to find taste great my all- time favorite! I would most certainly recommend it! Great for parties and holidays as well if you have guest that's not a wine fan but will love this!
Sherwood , OR
This is my all time favorite oakey chardonnay. I should have bought stock in this vineyard twenty years ago because I’m fairly sure I’ve made them rich. It’s my go to for the price point. I also like the grand reserve but this is my preference for price point.
1,100 reviews
I was gifted this by my fiance's stepmother. It's a different taste than what I'm used to so the bottle took much longer to finish than normal. I don't think the flavor itself is bad but something about it was unappealing. I did feel fancy having this bottle so I may try other wines from the brand.
Windsor, VA
While a nice and consistent brand, I prefer my chardonnay with an oaky, buttery, vanilla taste rather than tropical or crisp notes. That's not to say this one was bad, as it was a pleasant glass I enjoyed and goes well with food or for simply drinking alone to unwind at the end of the day. Not spectacular but a good value to enjoy.
I love Kendall Jackson’s Chardonnay. It is not too dry and is very crisp. It is one of my favorite chardonnays. I would highly recommend it.
Upland, CA
An easy drinking chardonnay. My go to for hot days and summer get togethers. I serve it chilled with frozen fruit by the pool. So yummy

Looking for your answer?