Kenco Caffe Crema uploaded by Lori A.

BY TASSIMO

The TASSIMO Home Brewing System by Bosch makes one perfect cup at a time with the ease of T DISC technology. T DISCs are filled with fresh coffee or espresso grounds, tea leaves or milk creamer (which the system froths for the perfect cappuccino or... see more...

Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
She is a very interesting product. I would highly recommend buying it that I'm trying it for yourself! There is room for improvement because I felt like you could've gotten more for the price that you paid for this product
Madison A.
Wichita Falls, TX
Pretty good I guess. Not the best, but definitely not the worst either. I'd buy it again in the future probably.
Britni J.
Mission, BC
I loved my tassimo and all the different flavours available. I'm a caffeine addict so I literally can't say anything bad about this. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ they are affordable if your a one coffee a day person but can get pretty pricey if you are a fiend like me (the giant Costco boxes are perfect for you if you are! šŸ˜‰ you're welcome)
Yna R.
Brampton, ON
I'm a coffee addict and these are great. It's more expensive than your typical 3-in-1 but I think the flavour and the convenience makes it worth it. The smell is a bonus perk-me-up in the morning as well! I would buy it again.
Lori A.
These are my favourite coffee pods for the tassimo machine.

I always get these and the grande ones as there just the perfect strength and taste so good ā˜•
Pallavi A.
port-louis
It is affordable and is very good.It gives a good vibe in the morning before going out for a very long day..

Amazon