Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Christine C.

BY KEN PAVES

For fine and limp hair, Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo gently cleanses your hair, leaving it noticeably thicker and full of life without weighing it down.

Becca T.
Dover, PA
I got a sample of this in my Walmart beauty box. I will never use or buy this again solely because of the smell. It smells like a campfire mixed with chemicals mixed with black licorice. It turned me off completely to this product. I do not recommend if you want something that smells nice.
Pita L.
My mom gave me this for Easter as a present. I used the shampoo and conditioner together and followed up with a hair oil on my ends since they get dry. I don't use any heat on my hair or have it dyed. With that being said I loved this products so much. While the conditioner had alcohol that'd res hair out, the shampoo was very nourishing. Although it states they don't have any paragons or sulfates, they do have sodium. For the price of these bottles (they're like $12 at Walmart), there is more organic products out on the market that can do an excellent job as well. Being a present that it was, I gave the set a shot. I was very surprised, they made my hair shiny and voluminous. While other shampoos makes my hair hard and stringy this made my hair feel fuller and smelled amazing. If someone has dyed hair i would strongly suggest using a more organic shampoo, i figure it has a lot to do with my hair being virgin. A lot of people (My brother) hate the way it smells , but i love the smokey deep sent. Not a lot of shampoos have this smell. Its like an indian woodsy smell, i liked how it was different that most over shampoos. I recently bought a new set yesterday. Cannot wait to use again!
Tiffany A.
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner in my Walmart Summer Beauty Box 2015. First off the smell, my god is it incredible!! Think herbal splendor, and it lasts throughout the day. I washed my hair in the morning and let it air dry, and at 3:30 in the afternoon I could still smell my hair! That to me is incredible, since most shampoos don't have a lasting fragrance. As far as the volumizing power I didn't notice much difference since my hair is already naturally curly. The only downfall about the product is the price. $14 for a Walmart shampoo and conditioner that smells nice is a little pricey. Plus, it isn't sold in ALL stores so you have to buy it online.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I used a sample of this I received in the Walmart Beauty Box and did not think much of it. The product smelled like barber tonic and it made my hair feel awful- just a weird texture. My hair styles as normal so it didn't have a negative effect on how it looked but I don't like the smell or the texture of my wet or dry hair after using it.
Sarah S.
Ok I'm not that big fan of this product. It has a scent that I didn't really find that appealing and I didn't really see a huge change in my hair. I just wasn't that impressed honestly. I would rather just stick to my normal shampoo. Not bad just not great
Natster F.
The shampoo smelled kind of funny while using it so I wasn't sure about it. After drying my hair, it not only smelled great, my hair was light. I would highly recommend this product and the packaging looks nice. The conditioner was a lil strange but effective.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
I received a sample size of this shampoo and conditioner in my winter Walmart Beauty Box and I love it! It was a one time use, but I may end up purchasing it. It made my hair so smooth and full of volume in this cool weather. I loved it!
Kassie K.
Palmer, Alaska
I love this shampoo... my hair is very thin and flat... after using this, felt so confident!!! It made my hair full!! It does have essential oil, so there is a strong plant-like scent, but it wasn't bad.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This shampoo is my absolute favorite! The smell is amazing and it makes my hair feel good! I'm so glad I gave this product a try about a year ago at Walmart, I haven't turned back since!!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
I received a sample of this and am not a fan. The scent is so overpowering it's almost too much. I also did not notice any extra volume after using it. It is an expensive product and I just don't think it's worth the price they are asking.