BY KEN PAVES

For all hair types in need of extra luster and softness, multi-purpose Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Repair & Nourish Shine Serum repairs and nourishes all hair types, leaving hair soft, conditioned, shiny and frizz-free.

Brienne F.
I love this hair serum. I put it on after styling my hair & it give it a nice refreshing shine. It doesn’t make hair greasy or gross. Lasts all day for me. I’d definitely recommend to others.
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I actually bought the whole collection because somebody game a sample of the mask and it was amazing! If you decide to buy this product you wit regret it, specially I'd you have color or chemical process hair. Is so amazing that even though I have chemical over process hair I can put a comb in my hair without pulling on it and breaking my hair like it happens with other brands that I've use before.
C a H.
I received a small sample foil packet of this. I did enjoy it, made my hair soft and manageable. However the price point is a little too much. however if I find it on sale, I'll be sure to grab it up.
Jessica B.
Leitchfield, KY
This is one of the best products I have ever used!!!! The hairspray is also INCREDIBLE!!!!! I would never switch to another product! Much better than any product I've ever purchased in a salon.
Vivianna H.
Is this a good product? What are the does and do nots with this product? Price on this ?