BeautyHairHair ProductsKen Paves
You Are Beautiful Nourish & Hydrate Conditioner, 85 fl oz

Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Nourish & Hydrate Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz

by Ken Paves

Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Nourish and Hydrate Conditioner comes in a 8.5 fl oz size. This product gently conditions and restores moisture, leaving hair soft and shiny. This is a normal to dry hair conditioner, and it is nourishing and lightweight....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Nourish & Hydrate Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz!
Kassie K.
Palmer, Alaska
This conditioner (as well as the shampoo) works great!! It leaves my hair looking and feeling light and full!! I love it!! It works so well!
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This conditioner is my absolute favorite, along with the Ken Paves You Are Beautiful shampoo. It makes your hair very soft, and just like the shampoo, it smells so good!
Brittney P.
Elkhart, IN
Amazing smell. I love the essential oils used in this product. Leaves my hair soft and smooth. This is my #1 go to product!
Pita L.
My mom gave me this as a present for Easter. I was hesitant at first because of the ingredients, the second one being: Cetearyl Alcohol. If you are trying to grow or thicken your hair you KNOW Alcohol is the WORST thing to put in your hair. I figured the shampoo had worked well so i used the conditioner as well. While my hair was beautiful, I felt it could have been a lot healthier. But overall, I was amazed by the overall results! My hair was shiny, felt thicker, was stronger, it was amazing. I loved this shampoo and conditioner set. My hair isn't dyed at all, in anyone was wondering. I don't know how this conditioner would react with someone with bleached hair since the alcohol might dry out the bleached bits. Some people said the scent was strong but i learned to enjoy it. Its a deep indian incense smell. I bought new bottles yesterday, cannot wait to use this product again!
Kitana M.
This product did leave my hair moisturized and soft but my hair strands individually are very fine even though on my head as a whole I have a lot so my hair is always super soft. My hair naturally is curly and I always let it air dry and I really didn't see a difference in the volume . So it worked good but not any better than my 6$ loreal shampoo and conditioner. Maybe it'll be noticeable if u usually blow dry you're hair or something but I'm not impressed with it the slightest
Tiffany A.
I received samples if this product in my Walmart Beauty Box for Summer 2015. I loved that it made my hair soft, shiny, and smelling like heaven. The fragrance truly lasts with this line of products. I did not notice a ton of extra volume with my hair since it is already very curly. The price was a little outrageous for me. I liked it so much after trying it that I bought it. It is not sold in any of my local Walmart stores, and I had to have it shipped to my home. 35$ for shampoo and conditioner is silly.

Looking for your answer?