BY PBS VIDEO

Ryan M.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed the first few episodes. I learned a lot of information about their early lives and how relationships helped define them. The further in the series, though, the more bland and repetitive I found the information to be.
Jennifer C.
Sandy Hook, CT
An amazing series for anybody wanting to learn about one of our nation's coolest president- if you have ever wondered about the man who carried a big stick, check this one out! Ken burns mixes history with intrigue to make it more of a film you'd watch in a theater and less of something you'd watch with a substitute teacher.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
I initially thought that this series was going to be boring. It was but not for the reasons I thought it would be. I found it to be very disingenuous. It was very sugarcoated.
Rebecca D.