Kemps® Yo2™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Frozen Yogurt 1 pt. Tub uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY KEMPS

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kemps yo2 frozen yogurt in the flavor chocolate peanut butter fudge is scrumdiliumcious! I like that it is a frozen yogurt and it has no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors or artificial growth hormones. With the Divine chocolate frozen yogurt is creamy and smooth, peanut butter cups have the perfect chocolate to peanut butter combo and the pieces are just the right size that you can put a mouthful in and it's not too much and peanut butter fudge swirl has nice sweet ribbons that flow through the ice cream and makes each bite just a little bit better! It is a decadent sweet treat that any adult would love to indulge in while kids would enjoy it too. I purchased mine at my local grocery store for $3.50 and it was my best idea yet. I was a bit skeptical at first to try it because I absolutely despise regular yogurt it is the most disgusting thing on this Earth and my personal opinion but I was able to sample this frozen yogurt before I purchased and it is a must. I will be keeping my freezer stocked I bought four different flavors to try!
Rah L.
Medford, MA
This ice cream is wonderful, has an exceptional flavor, is creamy, buttery! I'm in love!