BY KEMPS

Enjoy smooth and creamy kemps low fat frozen yogurt, and indulge without the guilt. Made with real Ingredients like milk, cocoa, caramel and fruit, kemps frozen yogurt comes in a wide variety of decadent flavors the whole family will love. see more...

Haley A.
Haley A.
Plover, WI
I love the texture of the ice cream. Super delicious and light snack. I was very happy with buying this. Easy to scoop and serve. I would compare this to Kemps regular vanilla ice cream. I would recommend trying this.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Very smooth and creamy! You can't even tell that it's frozen yogurt! My favorite go to late night snack. Easy to find.
Raina D.
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
There still is a lot of sugar in this, but overall is it very good. We use it in coke floats and it makes them rich and creamy!
Ana A.
Ana A.
This is so good just making a review makes my what to buy some more. I don't recommend this if your trying to get away from sugar because its pretty sugary but it taste good.♡
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious alternative to fatty ice cream. Rich vanilla flavor and low fat because of the yogurt!
Lacy L.
Lacy L.
Thorndale, TX
I tried this frozen yogurt because of a coupon, and I'm so glad I did. It is really delicious, light and fluffy.
Kasie J.
Kasie J.
This is my favorite brand of frozen yogurt by far. It tastes better than regular ice cream and my kids can't really tell the difference.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Love this frozen yogurt! Old fashion vanilla without all that extra cream involved. Would definitely recommend as a alternative for ice cream
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My little girl loves this frozen yogurt. She thinks it's ice cream but always ask for it when she remembers it's waiting in the fridge for her.
fatima g.
fatima g.
Still sugary, but tastes really good! its not so big, so it would be something good to snack on!