BY KEMPS #16 in Frozen Yogurt

Enjoy smooth and creamy kemps low fat frozen yogurt, and indulge without the guilt. Made with real Ingredients like milk, cocoa, caramel and fruit, kemps frozen yogurt comes in a wide variety of decadent flavors the whole family will love. see more...

April H.
My favorite frozen yogurt, hands down. It’s so creamy and delicious. We pass it off as ice cream to our kids and they can’t tell the difference. It’s decently priced and comparable to the other frozen yogurts on the market.
t s.
Favorite brand that makes frozen yogurt! Love making this with some frozen strawberries during the summer. Taste just like the frozen yogurt from Leann Chin. Very delicious and creamy you won’t be disappointed.
Jay đź’–.
I have a really strong fondness of this frozen yogurt. Not only is it extremely tasty and soothing,I used this after I had a surgery on my throat,and not only was it such a nice treat,it also dulled my pain immensely and made me feel a lot better! I like to get this whenever I have a sore throat for that exact reason. It is very easy on the throat and it has an amazing ice cream- like texture. I love it.
Haley A.
Plover, WI
I love the texture of the ice cream. Super delicious and light snack. I was very happy with buying this. Easy to scoop and serve. I would compare this to Kemps regular vanilla ice cream. I would recommend trying this.
Ana A.
This is so good just making a review makes my what to buy some more. I don't recommend this if your trying to get away from sugar because its pretty sugary but it taste good.♡
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My little girl loves this frozen yogurt. She thinks it's ice cream but always ask for it when she remembers it's waiting in the fridge for her.
Natalie P.
Love this frozen yogurt! Old fashion vanilla without all that extra cream involved. Would definitely recommend as a alternative for ice cream
Kasie J.
This is my favorite brand of frozen yogurt by far. It tastes better than regular ice cream and my kids can't really tell the difference.
Nicole C.
Middlesboro, KY
I always go low fat or frozen yogurt when picking ice cream. I can enjoy the great tasting frozen yogurt without feeling guilty.
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
There still is a lot of sugar in this, but overall is it very good. We use it in coke floats and it makes them rich and creamy!