BY KEMPS

Kemps® Cookies & Cream Fat Free Smooth & Creamy Frozen Yogurt.
Quality since 1914.
Made with real milk & cookies.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Anja W.
Ogden, UT
This ice cream/frozen yogurt is SOOOO yummy. I always am a huge fan of cookie dough or cookies and cream flavored versions of ice cream. This is affordable and so creamy and just overall, it tastes great. I would recommend this to anybody who likes these kinds of flavors in general
Tiffiney B.
I love this frozen yogurt! The fact that it is frozen yogurt and low in fat is even better. I find regular ice cream can be too harsh on my stomach but this is light and perfect. I do wish there were more solid cookies or something to give it a better crunch but I would buy this over again.
Leilani C.
Orlando, FL
Pros: Tastes like ice cream w/ less sugar and calories; Making it a great guilt-free dessert.
Cons: It's a bit too sweet for me after a few bites, and the artificial sweetener leaves an unpleasant aftertaste.
Christi S.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this. I am not able to eat ice, but this has me thinking that I am. It is so thick and creamy. It is expensive though, so I always look for a sale.
Mayra G.
I love frozen yogurt, better than ice cream. I love adding fresh fruit. Its a healthy snack. Plus its fat free ;-)
Brooke B.
Tastes just like ice cream. It has the same consistency and everything. My family has no idea it's frozen yogurt
Emerald K.
Frozen yogurt can be so much healtheir than ice cream. It has a better texture to. love my frozen yogurt
Haley L.
Church Point, LA
I haven't had this specific flavor but this brand of frozen yogurt is soo light and taste amazing!
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
This stuff is good! I love the chocolate cherry one! This is the only kind I like to eat.