Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesFrozen YogurtKemps
Kemps Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt 15 qt Tub

by Kemps

Enjoy smooth and creamy Kemps Fat Free Frozen Yogurt, and indulge without the guilt. Made with real ingredients like milk, cocoa, caramel and fruit, Kemps Frozen Yogurt comes in a wide variety of decadent flavors the whole family will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kemps® Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt 1.5 qt. Tub!
For the frozen yogert lover i guess. I peesonaly do not like it. But it waz good for a midnight snack at time. I wounld not peronally purchase this.
This yogurt is pretty good. Makes me feel like I'm a bit healthier by eating this rather than ice cream!
This frozen yogurt is super yummy especially if you like caramel! I would highly recommend!
Tastes like regular ice cream. Really healthy and delicious. Kind of difficult to find at regular grocers.
New Castle, DE
this frozen yougurt is so good . it actually tastes just like ice cream and you dont even realize you are eating something healthier . i didnt know anything about this until my aunt purchased it for me and told me to try . it is so delicious i recommend you to try it if u love nice cold delicious snacks
Park Ridge, IL
A healthier option to classic icecream, this frozen yogurt is the perfect after dinner desert.
Minneapolis, MN
Kemp's makes the best frozen yogurt. It's really smooth and creamy and not overly sweet. It still has a little bit of that yogurt tanginess to it, which I really like. It's creamier than other brands and the strawberry flavor tastes natural. Try some!
Charlotte
Love, love it! You would never know that it is fat free! The quality is awesome. I always buy this brand. Delicious!
Elmira, NY
This is a nice refreshing treat on a hot summer day! AND, frozen yogurt is GOOD for you!!! I highly recommend this product :)
Biloxi, MS
This is a grey good brand to get if you like frozen yogurt. It tastes just like regular ice cream but is much healthier. This is my moms favorite flavor, personally I like the chocolatey ones :)

Looking for your answer?