by Kemps

Enjoy smooth and creamy Kemps Fat Free Frozen Yogurt, and indulge without the guilt. Made with real ingredients like milk, cocoa, caramel and fruit, Kemps Frozen Yogurt comes in a wide variety of decadent flavors the whole family will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kemps® Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt 1.5 qt. Tub!
3 years agoNew Castle, DE
this frozen yougurt is so good . it actually tastes just like ice cream and you dont even realize you are eating something healthier . i didnt know anything about this until my aunt purchased it for me and told me to try . it is so delicious i recommend you to try it if u love nice cold delicious snacks
4 years agoBiloxi, MS
This is a grey good brand to get if you like frozen yogurt. It tastes just like regular ice cream but is much healthier. This is my moms favorite flavor, personally I like the chocolatey ones :)
5 years agoAustin, TX
This is my favorite brand and flavor of frozen yogurt. It has a delicious creamy texture without being too heavy. The crunch of the pralines is a perfect complement!
3 years ago
For the frozen yogert lover i guess. I peesonaly do not like it. But it waz good for a midnight snack at time. I wounld not peronally purchase this.
8 months agoCharlotte
Love, love it! You would never know that it is fat free! The quality is awesome. I always buy this brand. Delicious!
4 years agoElmira, NY
This is a nice refreshing treat on a hot summer day! AND, frozen yogurt is GOOD for you!!! I highly recommend this product :)
3 years ago
Tastes like regular ice cream. Really healthy and delicious. Kind of difficult to find at regular grocers.
3 years ago
This yogurt is pretty good. Makes me feel like I'm a bit healthier by eating this rather than ice cream!
3 years ago
This frozen yogurt is super yummy especially if you like caramel! I would highly recommend!