Kemps Low Fat Vanilla Frozen Yogurt - 48oz

by Kemps

Enjoy smooth and creamy kemps low fat frozen yogurt, and indulge without the guilt. Made with real Ingredients like milk, cocoa, caramel and fruit, kemps frozen yogurt comes in a wide variety of decadent flavors the whole family will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kemps Low Fat Vanilla Frozen Yogurt - 48oz!
Bex W.
This with some fruit loops. That’s right I said what I said and I’m sticking to it. ITS LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!!! try it out!
Jennifer W.
Andover, MN
Frozen yogurt is my jam and I like how light it is compared to ice cream. I'll add cinnamon and honey drizzle on top, or a splash of Irish cream ;) and it's delicious. This vanilla frozen yogurt is the perfect base. Highly recommend to anyone who likes frozen treats!!
Laura D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It’s tasty, light, not too sweet, it’s a good desert, specially if you are watching your diet like i do!
Karina F.
Very good. Great for a hot day. Very sweet but good. Would recommend it. It is delicious. Great for a special treat.
Jay
ByJay
I have a really strong fondness of this frozen yogurt. Not only is it extremely tasty and soothing,I used this after I had a surgery on my throat,and not only was it such a nice treat,it also dulled my pain immensely and made me feel a lot better! I like to get this whenever I have a sore throat for that exact reason. It is very easy on the throat and it has an amazing ice cream- like texture. I love it.
Ashley H.
Brandon
Light and refreshing vanilla flavor! Love it for a quick dish with a little chocolate syrup on top!
Stephanie W.
Kenosha, WI
Somehow this low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt is far tastier than full- fat vanilla ice cream, and I’m not mad about it! Super smooth and delicious.
Kristen M.
Chesapeake, VA
This is something we always have available in our house. It is light, creamy, delicious, and perfect. I've been eating this since I was a little girl.
Robert F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
wait soon Well I recommend it to anyone who is interested not very expensive and efficient
Jess M.
Not good taste. I won’t buy it again. Just barely vanilla flavor. I was expecting a creamer texture but no, not at all what I expected

Looking for your answer?