BY KEMPS

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is the BEST ice cream. When I get ice cream, I want chocolate. I don't crave ice cream often but if we have this in the freezer I can't stay away! The fudge pieces are soooo good. I've found the best price for it at Target.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
YES! Regular Moose Tracks is pretty good, but double fudge takes the cake. It's rich, chocolatey, and the best way to end a long day.
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
I don't think there's such thing as too much chocolate. The fudge swirls are my favorite part. And the mini cups are delicious
Katie R.
Land O Lakes, WI
Probably the best ice cream I have ever had, Double Moose Tracks is a household staple and is worth every penny.