Kemps Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt 1.5 Qt Carton uploaded by Yareli L.Kemps Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt 1.5 Qt Carton uploaded by N M.Kemps Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt 1.5 Qt Carton uploaded by N M.

BY KEMPS

Enjoy smooth and creamy kemps frozen yogurt, and indulge without the guilt. Made with real Ingredients like milk, cocoa, caramel and fruit, kemps frozen yogurt comes in a wide variety of decadent flavors the whole family will love. see more...

Mars G.
San Antonio, TX
Really good, taste like actual ice cream, good crunchie cookie bits, everything taste good and yummy, but it does have a frozen yogurt aftertaste. Very affordable and I had a coupon at my grocery store to use with it too. Honestly, really pleased trying this for the first time, I recommend anyone who lives ice cream try this.
Jenny L.
Willow Grove, PA
I am one to always choose ice cream over frozen yogurt but the Kemps Cookies & Cream froyo is beyond delicious. It is creamy unlike many of the frozen yogurts I have tried and there are tons of cookie chunks in every bite!
N M.
Riverdale, GA
Tried this brand as my first "store-bought" frozen yogurt experience...not bad! I love the cookies & creme though, which is the first that I tried. Smooth...soft...and tasty. Really good stuff! :D
Shannon S.
So yummy and memos comes in variety of flavor a that are budget friendly!!! Sometimes you get an even better deal when they have a 2 for deal
Katherine P.
I love this frozen yogurt! I'm lactose intolerant so this is an amazing alternative! Tastes just like ice cream!
Beverly S.
I love kemps frozen creamy and low fat, the tastes is really delicious. I recommend giving this a try. :)
Yareli L.
Laredo
Kemps cookies and cream frozen yougurt is something out of this world so yummmmmmy qnd delicious
Cleo W.
My family loves Kemps! The texture is super creamy and they don't skimp on the cookie pieces šŸ˜Š