BY KEMPS

Bryn N.
Bear creek caramel is one of my favorite ice creams. The chocolate-covered caramel morsels are always SUPER delicious and just burst in your mouth. The ice cream and caramel swirls are also delicious and not too sweet or overpowering.
Saloni P.
Orlando, FL
What can I say it's a classic. You can go any where around the world and find the ice cream. And its refreshing on a hot summer day. The sweetness of the ice cream can bring you happiness! You can even eat it on a cooler day. And the the same effect of the happiness will happen and any given time of the day.
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
I love this ice cream. It has a great taste and the kids love it also. My grandson and I shared a box while playing cards and we are the whole box. Great times with kids.
Anita F.
Eagan
A great tasting ice cream and one of the mostly sold. My favorite is caribou java chunk. It was a seasonal ice cream and I couldn't find it months later. I went to customer service and filled out a paper requesting that they stock this product in their shelves at all times, now it's so popular that it sells out faster than other flavors. But if it's Kemps it has to be good
Jade L.
warwick, RI
The best ever! Really love the cookies and cream frozen yogurt! They took it off the shelves in my area! But super affordable, could only get them at certain markets and they usually were on sale!
Tammy B.
Gainesville, GA
I love Kemps ice cream. So creamy and delicious. Great variety of brands. Love, love,love. I am diffently recommending Kemps to any and everyone
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
I like there yogart ice creams it's low fat low cal and it tastes better than ice cream and it's soft and fluffy so good my bf steals it on me
Kearstyn S.
Shawmut
They make such good ice cream I have tried many flavors of theirs and I keep going back to that brand because they are so good
Elizabeth g.
My husband and I and our children loves this ice cream. It has an amazing taste and not too fattening. Definitely a must try.
Stacey C.
This one and moose tracks are my favorite flavors from kemps. It seems to be a bit pricier so I get it when its on sale
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Is this good? Where do u buy it?
Sandy M.
Hurricane, WV
is the caramel in these really hard or does it soften up?
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
Does this taste good? Also where can I buy it?
Stacey C.
What is everyones favorite Kemps ice cream flavor?
lisa a.