Kemps® Bear Creek Caramel Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Tub

by Kemps

What flavors are there?
Is this good? Where do u buy it?
Does this taste good? Also where can I buy it?
Start your review of Kemps® Bear Creek Caramel Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Tub!
Bear creek caramel is one of my favorite ice creams. The chocolate-covered caramel morsels are always SUPER delicious and just burst in your mouth. The ice cream and caramel swirls are also delicious and not too sweet or overpowering.
My husband and I and our children loves this ice cream. It has an amazing taste and not too fattening. Definitely a must try.
Milan, TN
I love this ice cream. It has a great taste and the kids love it also. My grandson and I shared a box while playing cards and we are the whole box. Great times with kids.
This ice cream is super yummy, especially if you like caramel! One of my favorites for sure!
Covington, GA
This ice cream is so delicious. One of my all time favorites. Really rich and creamy.
Orlando, FL
What can I say it's a classic. You can go any where around the world and find the ice cream. And its refreshing on a hot summer day. The sweetness of the ice cream can bring you happiness! You can even eat it on a cooler day. And the the same effect of the happiness will happen and any given time of the day.
Elkhorn, NE
You can’t go wrong with kemp’s. Their wide range of creative flavors are just all soooo good. I always look forward to trying soemthing new
Sweetvalley
I like there yogart ice creams it's low fat low cal and it tastes better than ice cream and it's soft and fluffy so good my bf steals it on me
Douglas , ND
They make such good ice cream I have tried many flavors of theirs and I keep going back to that brand because they are so good
Moose Lake, MN
BEST ICECREAM EVER! little chunks of carmel’s covered in chocolate omg i ate the whole tub.