BY KEMPS

t s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best popsicle when I was a kid! They didn’t make much of a mess melting. They were the perfect size for younger kids to finish and the best thing for a cold or sore throats. Definitely recommend trying this popsicle.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
These are a must at the Fourth of July party- reminds me of when I was a little kid. I love the original flavor of these pops and I always think of them as a must have when at moms house for the party!
Kayla F.
Byron, MN
These have been my favorite summertime popsicles since I was a small child! My mom always buys them when she sees them! All of the colors have a different flavor but go very well together. Your kids will love these!
Crystal L.
Loved these when I was a kid. They were the best on a hot day. Though the price keeps rising. Too expensive to buy now when wages aren't rising as well.
Sho L.
This is my childhood. I remember always get a blue tongue from this ice cream. Till this day I still enjoy ice cream.