BY KEMPS

FAT IN THE LIGHT ICE CREAM REDUCED 35% PER 1/2 CUP SERVING COMPARED TO REGULAR ICE CREAM. Fat reduced from 7g to 4.5g per 1/2 cup serving. see more...

Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
My family and I love these.  They taste delicious with an orange sherbet coating and vanilla cream center, and they are a great treat for any time.  We buy them regularly at Walmart.  I will continue to buy these and I definitely recommend them to others!
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
these are so good ! great for summer time where you can take one to go and eat it on the way to work or to run errands. its not a too strong ORANGE flavor, which I love and the amount of creaminess is great ! Highly recommend to others that like ice cream :)
Katie R.
These are a dream! It's the kind of product I forget about for a long time and then all of a sudden someone has them or I happen to see them and they catch my eye and they are always just as good as the last time I had them.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I love these orange cream bars. I get them at my local grocery store and for a decent price. I love getting these in the summer for a cold treat.
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
These are so yummy! My children love these and I always make sure we have some on hand, especially during the summer time!
Kristal M.
So yummy! I love these things and eat them all the time! Ice cream is the best and it will never get old!!!!
Amy B.
Brewton
Love dream bars. They are so good I love the orange flavor and the cream. Perfect combo. And they are cheap!
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
One of the best ice cream bars out right now I wouldn’t trade for the world it taste just like cream soda
Kayce K.
So yummy. Reasonable priced. I would buy this brand again. Very satisfying to my hunger.
Ishita D.
Loveeeeee this. This particular one is very interesting. It is great value. It tastes really well. Although there are many alternatives, this stands out. It has got great flavors too! Definitely recommend them