KEMPS 12 Ct Orange Cream Bars

by Kemps

FAT IN THE LIGHT ICE CREAM REDUCED 35% PER 1/2 CUP SERVING COMPARED TO REGULAR ICE CREAM. Fat reduced from 7g to 4.5g per 1/2 cup serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KEMPS 12 Ct Orange Cream Bars!
Juan Luis D.
Union City, NJ
1,017 reviews
This is a classic. I had this yesterday at an event in a horse riding place in New Jersey. The orange flavor is tasty. It taste zesty and sweet, just like an orange but in an ice cream version. It has the cream inside but it still comes out as being combined with the orange ice part so as you take bite, you take a bite of both and the combination of the two together is delicious. Yum!
Lacey K.
Elk River, MN
Orange Creme bars are so good!! They’re affordable and a perfect frozen treat I have been eating these for years
t S.
Family favorite! Sometimes if you bought them from the store they would have like this freezer burned taste to them and the cream wouldn’t taste as good but besides that they were so delicious. Soft, orange flavor on the outside and save the inside cream for last. Best ice cream flavors you couldn’t find anywhere else.
Summer B.
Manitowoc, WI
These popsicles are the best thing I've ever had in my life. Taste so amazing and you can truly taste it the orange.
Kristal M.
So yummy! I love these things and eat them all the time! Ice cream is the best and it will never get old!!!!
Amy B.
Brewton
Love dream bars. They are so good I love the orange flavor and the cream. Perfect combo. And they are cheap!
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
My family and I love these.  They taste delicious with an orange sherbet coating and vanilla cream center, and they are a great treat for any time.  We buy them regularly at Walmart.  I will continue to buy these and I definitely recommend them to others!
Katie R.
Saint Paul, MN
These are a dream! It's the kind of product I forget about for a long time and then all of a sudden someone has them or I happen to see them and they catch my eye and they are always just as good as the last time I had them.
Molly E.
Saint Paul, MN
these are so good ! great for summer time where you can take one to go and eat it on the way to work or to run errands. its not a too strong ORANGE flavor, which I love and the amount of creaminess is great ! Highly recommend to others that like ice cream :)
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
One of the best ice cream bars out right now I wouldn’t trade for the world it taste just like cream soda

Looking for your answer?