BY KEMI

Kemi-Oyl All Natural Hot Oil Treatment 1.25 oz.
We at Kemi Natural Products Inc. recently came across your review of the Kemi Oyl. We would first like to sincerely like to thank you for the time and effort you put into the product and we sincerely appreciate the thoroughness of your review.
¬¬
However, we would like to inform you that the product you tested was a counterfeit. We do not blame you for the mistake as there had been a spike in the counterfeit products of kemi Oyl and most people had inadvertently ended up with the fake oil. This oil did not mention its ingredients its ingredients and was not approved by any standard organisation or agency. This could lead to dire consequences and long term side effects for the users.

We have taken strict measures to counter this fake products by increasing awareness about the real KemiOyl. We have actively sought out various vendors across amazon and eBay to rectify any misinformation and supply them with the real products.
¬¬¬
We would like you to review our real product and we would be more than happy to provide you with the real Kemi Oyl. We highly value our customer satisfaction and would welcome both positive or negative feedbacks you may provide as it will give us the chance to better ourselves. Please provide us with your shipping address and information so we might send you’re the real Kemi Oyl right away free of cost.

Please feel free to browse through our website: kemioyl.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours truly,

Kemi Natural Products Inc.
PO Box 3515 Hayward
CA 94545 USA
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have thick dreadlocks and of course they can get super dry. I also have chronic dry scalp so my head was always super itchy and flaky. My cousin who is a licensed loctician, recommended this. I went to my local beauty supply and was instantly a fan! My hair is soft, shiny, well hydrated and I don't suffer from the dry, itchy, scalp anymore. :)
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
I love Kemi Oil. I've been for 15 years (yes, it's not a game). I have very thick 4c hair and it can get dry at times. This oil kept my hair hydrated during severe heat and natural styles. I've also started using it on my son's skin and it keeps his skin moisturized all day.
Rickeyta F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I haven't used this since I was a kid and then I decided to try it again and I like it alot. I love the smell and it last a long time. I think I'm going to stop use black castor oil and start using this instead. I way cheaper and seems to work the same for my hair
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I love this oil. I actually carry it around in my purse for little touch ups throughout the day. My hair is relaxed and I find that it gives my hair slip thus reducing snags and tangles. Great as a sealant after moisturizing your hair too. It's sort of thick. So a little goes a looonnggg way. The bottle should last you forever. Highly recommend!
Melanie C.
Pikesville, MD
I used to love this stuff when I was younger. I didn't know any better of how this oil weighed my hair down it is very heavy and thick. The best part is the smell.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
How many natural products have?