Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel uploaded by Karen M.

BY KELO-COTE #8 in Scar Treatment

Advanced Formula Scar Gel For old and new scars Reduces redness Softens and flattens raised scars Relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation Recommended by Plastic Surgeons Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation. 80% of patients rated Kelo-cote s® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars. For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed This 15 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10 cm Kelo-cote® is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet that is color see more...

• I've got a scar a few weeks old on my face and I am looki...1 Answers
  • Have you used this product? Is it effective on old scars?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Erin M.
oldsmar, FL
This product is amazing, it was recommended to me by my dermatologist after I got a skin cancer removed and it left a pretty bad scar. I think it is much more effective than other scar creams. A little amount goes a long way, and it doesn't leave a film or greasyness on my skin.
Cara B.
This scar gel is AMAZING!!! I keloid and this definitely helped my scar to not keloid. I definitely would recommend this product for people who keloid. I had a very large scar from surgery it even helped reduce the apperance of my scar. 5 stars in my book!
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Really need this scar gel for a scar on my leg. I've heard amazing things about it and nothing has relieved my scar. So excited to try it!
Yadira G.
I use this product to make my strech marks and a scarI got  from a wax burn  like 6 moths ago, and the difference between the very beggining and now is amazing, like if you see how it was and how it is right now changes are visible. Its really expensive, it cost like 100 dolars, but it does work.  Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 100% Silicone for Scars

Nina K.
New Castle, DE
Have you used this product? Is it effective on old scars?
Karen M.
Townville, SC
I've got a scar a few weeks old on my face and I am looking for something that would minimize its appearance. Does this really work? And would it work on an older scar too? Thanks in advance!