Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel

Advanced Formula Scar Gel For old and new scars Reduces redness Softens and flattens raised scars Relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation Recommended by Plastic Surgeons Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation. 80% of patients rated Kelo-cote s® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars. For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed This 15 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10 cm Kelo-cote® is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet that is color

Can this be used on toddlers?
Does this work on lightening dark scars and how long does it take to see improvements ?
Anyone know if this heals acne scars?
Start your review of Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel!
How would you rate this product?
samyra A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lovely product.really helped me to clear out my scars within 3 months.absolutely love this.
Gaby G.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This gel works wonderfully in scar treatment. I had a very bad burn and it helped me to heal and to soften my scar skin. I would recommend it.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
I used this product to heal my scars it is very good there were no traces left and it can be bought at a good price
Tara M.
Albion, NY
I bought this two weeks after I had abdominal surgery with a vertical scar from belly button to pubic area. I use it daily as suggested along with silicone strips and I’ve noticed the scar is not nearly as raised or red. I’d highly recommend!
maria M.
1,119 reviews
The scars disappear in 3 months of using this product is of excellent quality and is also available in all pharmacies
Theresa C.
Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel uploaded by Theresa C.
This product is pricey, but worth the buy! I had a recent scratch on my face that left a scar near the corner of my eye, and after two months, it’s faded so much that it just looks like a natural wrinkle! You have to apply it twice a day, and it dissolves really well into the skin. It’s stickier and oilier than Mederma, which I found to be very slippery and a thin consistency. Would highly recommend for new scars! I’m still applying this to an old scar that has stretched and darkened, and it might just be me, but it seems to be getting lighter as well!
Christina P.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was great but takes a while to show improvement. I would recommend for minor scars. Overall worth trying it.
Dominique C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
After I got surgery on my ankles, this was the product recommend to me by my doctor. I was told to use it three times a day, rubbing in a small amount on all of my scars. Today they are barely even noticeable! Would definitely recommend!!
Corinna C.
St Petersburg, FL
Of the scar gels I have tried, I have been most impressed with Kelo-Cote. I have found it difficult to find lately.
Dawn B.
Seguin, TX
I can't fully say if this product help improve the scar or not because I don't know what a chest incision would look like if I didn't use it. It goes on like gel and dries pretty quick. The tiny tube is a little pricey, but worth what we used it for and a little goes a long way.