Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel uploaded by Theresa C.Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel uploaded by Dioscelis T.Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel uploaded by Karen M.

BY KELO-COTE

Advanced Formula Scar Gel For old and new scars Reduces redness Softens and flattens raised scars Relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation Recommended by Plastic Surgeons Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation. 80% of patients rated Kelo-cote s® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars. For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed This 15 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10 cm Kelo-cote® is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet that is color see more...

• I've got a scar a few weeks old on my face and I am looki...1 Answers
  • Have you used this product? Is it effective on old scars?2 Answers
Theresa C.
This product is pricey, but worth the buy! I had a recent scratch on my face that left a scar near the corner of my eye, and after two months, it’s faded so much that it just looks like a natural wrinkle! You have to apply it twice a day, and it dissolves really well into the skin. It’s stickier and oilier than Mederma, which I found to be very slippery and a thin consistency. Would highly recommend for new scars! I’m still applying this to an old scar that has stretched and darkened, and it might just be me, but it seems to be getting lighter as well!
Dominique C.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
After I got surgery on my ankles, this was the product recommend to me by my doctor. I was told to use it three times a day, rubbing in a small amount on all of my scars. Today they are barely even noticeable! Would definitely recommend!!
Abby O.
Denver
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I really likes this gel! I noticed a difference fairly quickly. Most gels leave me with a “sticky” feeling which I did not experience with this. It is a little proverb but worth the price! Love this product.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My mom has used this after her surgeries, recommended my her doctor because she has a certain type of skin which makes her scars turn out different. Her 1st scar went away but she used a really small 100+ dollar tube. The secon time was a big scar across her abdomen and that didnt go away. She had boughten a bigger but cheaper one, idk if it was the real one tho the second time around...
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: CVS
What a waste of money I spent $8 on the Small Tube thinking that I would get amazing results and it was everything but the opposite the smell of the tube was terrible the packaging was cheap I was not impressed and nor happy I did take it back and get my money back
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had a BAD keloid scar on my knee (dermatologist had done injections two separate times) and it didn’t seem to be getting smaller. This product reduced the size and gave it more even color. Although it didn’t completely remove it, I am highly satisfied!
Kimberly P.
This gel was ok? It did not completely take away my scar or at least cover them! It might be because my scar is a small lump on my knee but I think you should definitely try it and see if it works for you! If so please review so I can maybe see it! Thanks
Shelby G.
Loxahatchee, FL
Used this product after shoulder surgery for around a month and my scar is very minimal. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking to minimize scarring and would purchase again for myself.
Lesley S.
Used this on my sons scar from his open heart surgery years ago. It definitely helped lighten the scarring. We haven't used it in a couple years but going to try it out again soon
Srujana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, it is amazing and it is at a great affordable price. It works better than I expected and is extreme effective. I would buy this product again and I think it works well with all different types of people as well.
Nina K.
New Castle, DE
Have you used this product? Is it effective on old scars?
Karen M.
Townville, SC
I've got a scar a few weeks old on my face and I am looking for something that would minimize its appearance. Does this really work? And would it work on an older scar too? Thanks in advance!

Amazon