BY KELLY VAN GOGH

KELLY VAN GOGH® Wonderlust® Hair Color Protecting & Illuminating Tonic is a vitamin cocktail for your hair. It will turn your color on like a disco ball of shimmering brilliance! If you blow dry, heat style, wash your hair or go outdoors you should be using Wonderlust® to protect your hair and your color. This multi-tasking wonder product instantly detangles, protects and adds an incredible amount of shine and healthy dimension to your hair. It is the only styling product needed no matter what type of hair you have to keep it sleek and vital. Patented ingredients such as vitamin C, mica minerals and keratin proteins protect against all the worst enemies to hair color. Wonderlust Hair Colour Protecting & Illuminating Tonic. see more...

Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
I've colored my hair a lot and I try to protect it as much as I possibly can. This product did not work very well on my blonde hair. My hair is not very thick but it made it feel thick and heavy. I'm disappointed that it didn't work for me.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Thid HAir color protecting and Iluminating tonic is a really a vitamin cocktail for my hair, oh my god! Your hair will be beautiful, sifht and shiny, really!!!
Julisa C.
New Caney
This product help you illuminate your hair and when you see your hair you will love it the same way like I love my hair
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
This product how function ?
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Promete darle vida al color? Tengo el cabello pintado de cobrizo. Funcionará?