BY NONE #98 in Camera Cases

Fast and Easy Magnetic Snaps Typically, bags have zipper closures at the top. I replaced the standard zipper closure method with magnetic snaps to leave you full access to every corner of the bag. Photographers need quick and easy entrance availability for their appropriate lens, cords, flashes, etc. Pockets Everywhere! It's got tons of pockets (with magnetic snaps) - Whether you are a professional photographer, a hobbyist, a mom needing a fabulous diaper bag or woman who appreciates a great bag - This bag will not disappoint! Removable Velcro Dividers Space, Structure & Protection The velcro dividers leave your bag open, but not gaping open; just enough to grab your lens without any resistance. The velcro dividers can also be removed to accommodate your personal needs as well as your equipment. Padding for structure, support & comfort The Kelly Moore Bag is padded and sturdy enough to stand on its own. It conforms to your hip when worn across your body while you are working and if you choose, you can sit it on the ground without all the contents falling out. Adjustable Sturdy Strap The Strap is adjustable so that it can be worn cross body(messenger style) or it can be shortened to be worn under your arm. Also, the strap is sturdy and wide eliminating the 'twist strap' factor that causes your bag to start twisting in a knot while you photograph Water Resistant & Durable This bag material is water resistant. Obviously, you don't want to submerge your Kelly Moore Bag in water. This bag is intended to withstand approximately 14 lbs of product/item weight. see more...

Christina N.
Warner Robins, GA
Ahhh this is my dream Kelly Moore Camera bag. I have another Kelly Moore bag for my Nikon and I love it. I would love to add this beautiful bag to my photography collection.
Dina F.
One of my dream bags!! I love Kelly Moore bags, the are fashionable sturdy and hold your camera well!! And well made! I've seen one in person a photo convention and I kick myself for not getting the bag at a discounted price.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I love this brand. It hold my camera gear with plenty of room and also looks cute.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I'm not really a fan, I'd rather put my camera and carry it around in my purse.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This looks like a great bag, I don't own one but it looks nice and sturdy well made, and just the name Kelly Moore should say it all very popular. Can be very expensive, unless u get a discount, which would be the way to go. If you can buy the camera that goes in the bag I guess you can afford the bag to go with it. Thumbs up