Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Yapple Nana Dog Treats 4 Oz uploaded by Sierra C.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Yapple Nana Dog Treats 4 Oz uploaded by Allison F.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Yapple Nana Dog Treats 4 Oz uploaded by Jessica A.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Dogs love the fruity flavor and real chicken ingredients in Bil-Jac Dog Treats. Contains no gluten meals or soy products for wholesome goodness. Great for using as a reward during training and our treats are ideal for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Resealable zippered pouch for added freshness. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Apple & Banana Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 4 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Natural and Artificial Apple and BananaFlavors, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% see more...

Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
These Yapple Nana dog treats are awesome. My Chocolate Lab puppy is obsessed with them and it’s easy on a puppies stomach versus things that are bacon/beef flavored. We go though a bag every 2 weeks and I will definitely keep buying them for my little guy!
ashley c.
Stow, OH
My dog absolutely looooves these treats! She will do anything for some!! They are really great for training, very easy to break into smaller pieces. I also use them to put in her Kong, or Busy Buddy.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
My puppy loves these! She prefers soft treats, and these are perfect for her. She gets so excited for them, and best of all is that they are very affordable!
Kacey C.
Saint Albans, WV
Great for training puppies. I used these to potty train my puppy and teach her tricks. They smelled pretty bad, but she seemed to loveee them.
Allison F.
Dorr, MI
My dogs favorite treat!!! Soft and the perfect size for my 5 pound dog. She can't get enough of these!! She loves the flavor and the texture!
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I have 4 dogs and they all love this flavor treat. They would eat the whole bag if I would let them. Great treat for the picky eater
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
Bil-jac Yapple-Nanas Apple & Banana Flavor Dog Treats are healthy and my puppy loves them. They're they only treat he'll eat!
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Another favorite from this company. I don't know what they put in their treats but my dogs love them.
Lindsey J.
My pup absolutely goes nuts for yapple nanas! she loves the taste and is always beggingg for more
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
My dog loves these! They are great to use as training treats for bigger dogs for some variety.