Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz

by Kelly Foods Corporation

Bil-Jac America's VetDogs Skin & Coat Dog TreatsOur America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac do more than offer a great tasting snack that helps supports your dog's healthy skin and coat - by purchasing this wholesome chicken dog treat you and your dog are helping VetDogs support our American Heroes. America's VetDogs trains and provides assistance dogs to veterans and active duty personnel with disabilities at no charge. By purchasing America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac you will make a difference to America's military heroes. America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac are a delicious way to reward your dog during training or offer a treat anytime. The small 3/4" semi-moist star shaped treats are perfectly bite sized and easily break apart for a smaller bite. Naturally sourced linoleic acid helps support a healthy skin and coat and the delicious chicken taste comes from real chicken. America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac contain no gluten meals or fillers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Joslyn H.
My dog absolutely loved these treats! Packaging was ok. Like how it has a zip lock top, and they were cheap. Also not too happy about the ingredients but hey what do you expect for something cheap. I do like that they are made in the US and they help out vets with the proceeds so I will most likely be buying more Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Natasha D.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love that this dog snack brand donates to a good cause!❤ My two French Bulldogs love these snacks! They are the perfect size for small mouths and they are soft and chewy. Chicken is the first ingredient so if your baby has allergies, skip this treat!
Brooke K.
Somerset, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Brooke K.
Great product, great price with alot in a bag. They are good sized treats so I love to use them for training as they break apart well. Has no fillers and chicken is the #1 ingredient. The brand helps train and give vets assistant dogs so its also a great cause! Highly recommend.
Courtney G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
We are a military family , and finding these dog treats at walmart i grabbed them. I love the fact proceeds of this dog treat go to disabled vets!!!! My rescue dog is a bassett mix , skin issues , sensitive tummy . These treats are supposed to help with skin and coat , and i notice a difference in my dogs skin so far . Chicken is the #1 ingredient, naturally sourced linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat and contains no fillers! These treats are soft and dont smell bad , and my dog loves them ! These treats dont upset my dogs tummy either. If you support veterans, have a dog that needs skin and coat treats , please pick these treats up !
Lindsay W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Lindsay W.
Personally, being a veteran I felt the need to get these. I hope they are true to their word & actually help military personnel. Besides that my dog (miniature schnauzer) goes crazy over these. They are very soft & the ingredients are very good.
Brittany F.
Richwood, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have an 11 month old puppy and to encourage him to go outside to potty and come back in we give him a treat. I purchased these treats from Wal-Mart due to their size and that they are a soft treat. I like the brand Bil-Jac and have used their products for years. My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE these treats! I actually bought little bones when I finished a bag of these and two of my three dogs didn't want them including the puppy. My dogs are my children so naturally I went out and bought these again. I will warn you that they have a very strong liver like smell which is why I am guessing they love them so much so you will need to wash your hands after handling.
Jamie J.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our pups absolutely love these treats! They are great for training our 10 week Australian Shepherd and our three-year-old German Shepherd loves them for just a small soft treat!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by LueAnne A.
Bailey loves these so that means I love them. He’s a Shih Tzu and these treats are soft and small enough for him to enjoy. I like that there are no fillers and that it benefits vets and active duty personnel who need assistance dogs.
Kimberly L.
Lynch, KY
My dog goes crazy over Bil-Jac treats. My friend is a dog trainer and she recommended them to me. This is all she'll use to train dogs and it really works. You have to refrigerate these treats but when you see how much your dog loves them you'll understand. I recommend these to anybody with a dog.
Maegan P.
I first purchased this reduced for my puppy. Wasn't sure if she would like them and she LOVES them! I've since repurchased. They're soft which my little pup loves! Apparently they're tasty too she always wants more.

Looking for your answer?