Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz

by Kelly Foods Corporation

Bil-Jac America's VetDogs Skin & Coat Dog TreatsOur America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac do more than offer a great tasting snack that helps supports your dog's healthy skin and coat - by purchasing this wholesome chicken dog treat you and your dog are helping VetDogs support our American Heroes. America's VetDogs trains and provides assistance dogs to veterans and active duty personnel with disabilities at no charge. By purchasing America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac you will make a difference to America's military heroes. America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac are a delicious way to reward your dog during training or offer a treat anytime. The small 3/4" semi-moist star shaped treats are perfectly bite sized and easily break apart for a smaller bite. Naturally sourced linoleic acid helps support a healthy skin and coat and the delicious chicken taste comes from real chicken. America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac contain no gluten meals or fillers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz!
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was a very good product for the price all four of my dogs like loved them. Pros: easy for my elderly dog to chew Cons: none. I wouldn't improve this product. Very good value for the price. Yes I would recommend this to other dog owners. Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz
Camp Lejeune, NC
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our pups absolutely love these treats! They are great for training our 10 week Australian Shepherd and our three-year-old German Shepherd loves them for just a small soft treat!
Purchased at: Walmart
These have proven to be very helpful training treats for my dog. I usually purchase smaller treats from stores like TJ Maxx or Ross (as I have a small papillon) and I was expecting those to be around that size. They were a little bit bigger than those, which took me by surprise, but breaking them into a few pieces does just fine. They’re really affordable as well, around $2.98 a bag at Walmart!
Gallatin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by LueAnne A.
Bailey loves these so that means I love them. He’s a Shih Tzu and these treats are soft and small enough for him to enjoy. I like that there are no fillers and that it benefits vets and active duty personnel who need assistance dogs.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
We are a military family , and finding these dog treats at walmart i grabbed them. I love the fact proceeds of this dog treat go to disabled vets!!!! My rescue dog is a bassett mix , skin issues , sensitive tummy . These treats are supposed to help with skin and coat , and i notice a difference in my dogs skin so far . Chicken is the #1 ingredient, naturally sourced linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat and contains no fillers! These treats are soft and dont smell bad , and my dog loves them ! These treats dont upset my dogs tummy either. If you support veterans, have a dog that needs skin and coat treats , please pick these treats up !
I first purchased this reduced for my puppy. Wasn't sure if she would like them and she LOVES them! I've since repurchased. They're soft which my little pup loves! Apparently they're tasty too she always wants more.
Lynch, KY
My dog goes crazy over Bil-Jac treats. My friend is a dog trainer and she recommended them to me. This is all she'll use to train dogs and it really works. You have to refrigerate these treats but when you see how much your dog loves them you'll understand. I recommend these to anybody with a dog.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this treat when my dog was a puppy and was not trained. She liked it and was great for her skin as it said on the packet. When she got older she did not eat it so I refused to buy more. I highly recommend this treat for whoever that wants to train the dog.
Port Orange , FL
My dog loves these. I only buy Bil-Jac. It’s a brand I trust. I buy the small senior dog food from them also. It’s a good price on chewy and don’t have to worry about recalls. I buy them all the time for my dog.
I love buying this product for my dogs. Inexpensive and the perfect size for training my shepherds. I bought my product at WalMart and found that my dogs prefer these training treats over most other brands! The small, soft chews drive my dogs better than most other treats as well!! To top everything off, BillJac donates a portion of their product to American VetDogs, which is a company that provides veterans with service dogs. I will definitely buy consistently as long as stores have the product. I love making my dog happy with an inexpensive treat that has so much meaning.

Looking for your answer?