Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Lindsay M.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by Lindsay M.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Vet Dog Liver Treats 10 Oz uploaded by LueAnne A.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Bil-Jac America's VetDogs Skin & Coat Dog TreatsOur America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac do more than offer a great tasting snack that helps supports your dog's healthy skin and coat - by purchasing this wholesome chicken dog treat you and your dog are helping VetDogs support our American Heroes. America's VetDogs trains and provides assistance dogs to veterans and active duty personnel with disabilities at no charge. By purchasing America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac you will make a difference to America's military heroes. America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac are a delicious way to reward your dog during training or offer a treat anytime. The small 3/4" semi-moist star shaped treats are perfectly bite sized and easily break apart for a smaller bite. Naturally sourced linoleic acid helps support a healthy skin and coat and the delicious chicken taste comes from real chicken. America's VetDogs Skin and Coat Formula Dog Treats by Bil-Jac contain no gluten meals or fillers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
My dog goes crazy over Bil-Jac treats. My friend is a dog trainer and she recommended them to me. This is all she'll use to train dogs and it really works. You have to refrigerate these treats but when you see how much your dog loves them you'll understand. I recommend these to anybody with a dog.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bailey loves these so that means I love them. Heā€™s a Shih Tzu and these treats are soft and small enough for him to enjoy. I like that there are no fillers and that it benefits vets and active duty personnel who need assistance dogs.
Amy R.
San Ysidro , CA
If there's something that I love about these treats is that there's a purpose behind it! A helping cause. The treats are small yet exactly the way a treat should be. My puppy loved them immediately. The only cons is the smell of it, not my favorite yet my puppy doesn't mind!
Maegan P.
I first purchased this reduced for my puppy. Wasn't sure if she would like them and she LOVES them! I've since repurchased. They're soft which my little pup loves! Apparently they're tasty too she always wants more.
Ally W.
I love buying this product for my dogs. Inexpensive and the perfect size for training my shepherds. I bought my product at WalMart and found that my dogs prefer these training treats over most other brands! The small, soft chews drive my dogs better than most other treats as well!! To top everything off, BillJac donates a portion of their product to American VetDogs, which is a company that provides veterans with service dogs. I will definitely buy consistently as long as stores have the product. I love making my dog happy with an inexpensive treat that has so much meaning.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Personally, being a veteran I felt the need to get these. I hope they are true to their word & actually help military personnel.
Besides that my dog (miniature schnauzer) goes crazy over these. They are very soft & the ingredients are very good.
Rachael H.
My German Shepard puppy goes absolutely nuts when u pull this bag out of the pantry! We might be a little bit biased as we are a military family but you can't beat a great cause and an amazing treat for your furry friend!!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
It's great that these support vets and my dog loves them, but I stopped feeding them to him as soon as I saw that they have BHA in them. BHA is not something I want my dog to eat.
Sharon d.
Skokie, IL
I use this at the shelter and the dogs there love this! what's great about this is that they donate some of the profit to veterans k9
Sarah B.
We love these! they support troops and my dogs health! best of both worlds. thisis a good company i wish more would do this!