Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food

by Kelly Foods Corporation

Carefully formulated for the care and nutrition of smaller dog breeds. Available in adult formula. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Immune System, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken, Oatmeal & Yams Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Directions: 3 lbs 1/8 5 lbs 1/4 10 lbs 1/2 15 lbs 3/4 20 lbs 1 Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Yams, Brewers DriedYeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Apple, Dried Broccoli, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols(preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, ThiamineMononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA (apreservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 26.0% Crude Fat, not less than 15.0% Crude Fiber, not more than 4.0% Moisture, not more than 10.0% Arginine, not less than 1.25% Leucine, not less than 1.50% Lysine, not less than 1.10% Methionine, not less than 0.50% Omega 6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.50%* Omega 3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.25%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food NutrientProfiles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I only trust Bil-Jac when it comes to the love of my life, my pup. I have had her on this dog food since she I rescued her (she really rescued me), and she always has a a clean bill of health. I’m thankful for this high protein diet, as it allows her to be extremely active. A must have!
Tonya R.
Muncie, IN
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food uploaded by Tonya R.
I was a benefuel mom until I heard some of the horror stories of furry kids dying from this food. I went to my local Petsmart and asked for their opinion as I have picky kids! I was afraid they wouldn't like it but the minute I put it down they scarfed it up. My little one (the pickiest) even licked her bowl! There is like 5 pounds of chicken 🍗 in each bag! No wonder they lick their lips! I didn't have any problems with their digestive tracts switching them either. The bites are small enough for my Yorkies to to chew and they love it!!
Alex L.
I have been buying biljac for my chihuahuas for almost 5 years and I won't ever switch. Its worth every penny. My dogs are happy & healthy.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog wasn't a fan of this food! It upset his stomach even after weening him off of his other food.
Alecia P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food uploaded by Alecia P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dads little dog is 15 years old now and this is what the vet he took her to when he got her as a puppy suggested to him. Once she started eating adult food this is what she has been eating, exclusively. I have no frame of reference of how she would react to another food or what it does or doesn’t do for her health but according to the packaging it is chock full of good things for her, less fillers and actually more meat and nutrients. At 15 she still gets the zooms and flys around like the Tasmanian devil. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a dog her age in that good of shape. She is deaf and is turning into a little old lady but she’s still springing around like a little windup toy and I think that has to have a lot to do with what she eats. And this is it. We can only find it at petsmart but my dad would go to the end of the earth to get her a bag if he needed to.
Brittany J.
Morgantown , WV
I have been feeding my dog this brand of food since he was a puppy! A worker at petco recommended this food and my shi tzu loves it! He mentioned that it's easier for the dog to digest because it breaks down into tiny pieces when wet versus other dog food that just puffs up. Love this good and my dog seems super happy :)
Angela H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food uploaded by Angela H.
I was introduced to this dog food once I got my puppy. I had another dog at the time who ALWAYS had stomach problems. Once we switched him to bil-jac that changed entirely! He rarely ever has issues. He's a much happier dog and the size of the food makes it so easy for him to eat! Definitely worth the price!
Tameka L.
Brentwood, CA
I was introduced to BilJac after I adopted my Maltese (Rosie) The small dog breed has perfect bite size and easily chewed. My maltese seems to love it. I did switch to another brand but I think I'll stick to the BilJac from now on cause I have noticed the formula helps to keep her coat white.
Amanda G.
San Andreas, CA
My dog loves this food. eat less and poop less is definitely right. affordable.
My dog loves this food. eat less and poop less is definitely right. affordable.
Emily J.
Katy, TX
I buy Bil Jac for my GSD and he loves it. He was pretty picky about food but loved this one from the very first day

Looking for your answer?