Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food uploaded by Angela H.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Select Adult Dog Food uploaded by Tonya R.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Carefully formulated for the care and nutrition of smaller dog breeds. Available in adult formula. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Immune System, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken, Oatmeal & Yams Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Directions: 3 lbs 1/8 5 lbs 1/4 10 lbs 1/2 15 lbs 3/4 20 lbs 1 Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Yams, Brewers DriedYeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Apple, Dried Broccoli, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols(preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, ThiamineMononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA (apreservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 26.0% Crude Fat, not less than 15.0% Crude Fiber, not more than 4.0% Moisture, not more than 10.0% Arginine, not less than 1.25% Leucine, not less than 1.50% Lysine, not less than 1.10% Methionine, not less than 0.50% Omega 6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.50%* Omega 3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.25%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
I have been feeding my dog this brand of food since he was a puppy! A worker at petco recommended this food and my shi tzu loves it! He mentioned that it's easier for the dog to digest because it breaks down into tiny pieces when wet versus other dog food that just puffs up. Love this good and my dog seems super happy :)
Angela H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was introduced to this dog food once I got my puppy. I had another dog at the time who ALWAYS had stomach problems. Once we switched him to bil-jac that changed entirely! He rarely ever has issues. He's a much happier dog and the size of the food makes it so easy for him to eat! Definitely worth the price!
Tameka L.
Brentwood, CA
I was introduced to BilJac after I adopted my Maltese (Rosie) The small dog breed has perfect bite size and easily chewed. My maltese seems to love it. I did switch to another brand but I think I'll stick to the BilJac from now on cause I have noticed the formula helps to keep her coat white.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I was a benefuel mom until I heard some of the horror stories of furry kids dying from this food.
I went to my local Petsmart and asked for their opinion as I have picky kids!
I was afraid they wouldn't like it but the minute I put it down they scarfed it up. My little one (the pickiest) even licked her bowl!
There is like 5 pounds of chicken ­čŹŚ in each bag! No wonder they lick their lips!
I didn't have any problems with their digestive tracts switching them either. The bites are small enough for my Yorkies to to chew and they love it!!
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
My dog is getting older (shes 10) and is a picky eater. She also has a sensitive stomach and often gets sick with new foods. We tried this because she is so picky and we a high quality food. Although it is a bit expensive its worth it to see her get excited and eat her entire serving at one time. I feel good about the quality, I'm very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase it!
Brooke N.
My dog is 3 and a VERY picky eater but when the man at Petco recommended this food we purchased it brought it home my dog absolutely loves it!!!! Definitely recommend this
Alex L.
I have been buying biljac for my chihuahuas for almost 5 years and I won't ever switch. Its worth every penny. My dogs are happy & healthy.
Emily J.
I buy Bil Jac for my GSD and he loves it. He was pretty picky about food but loved this one from the very first day
Stephanie l.
A very good brand of dog food my dog however loved blue buffalo over bil but this is my next go to brand
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog wasn't a fan of this food! It upset his stomach even after weening him off of his other food.