Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Small Breed Dry Puppy Food, 6 lbs. uploaded by Christina H.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Carefully formulated for the care and nutrition of smaller dog breeds. Available in puppy formulas. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Small Breed Health Consideration: Immune System, Bone Development Flavor: Chicken, Oatmeal & Yams Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Yams, Brewers DriedYeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Apple, Dried Broccoli, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols(preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, ThiamineMononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA (apreservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 27.0% Crude Fat, not less than 16.0% Crude Fiber, not more than 4.0% Moisture, not more than 10.0% Arginine, not less than 1.40% Methionine, not less than 0.53% Omega 6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.50%* Omega 3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.25%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christina H.
Christina H.
San Antonio, TX
If you ever decide on breeding your dog and need a good puppy food that can be chewed by super little ones (or you wind up buying a puppy that has trouble with normal dry puppy food), I'm going to highly recommend this stuff. My puppy does NOT like wet food and regular puppy kibble was too hard to chew but this food looks and breaks apart like rabbit pellets. Its very easy for teething puppies to chew. Rosie has been surviving on cooked chicken and carnitas up until now and she loves this stuff!! I'm so glad shes on a normal puppy diet now!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Pros: easy to chew kibbles, breaksdown doesn't expand to cause bloating, you can request mthly coupons for $ off treats or food

Cons: controversial ingredients, too much powder in the bag, expensive

Originally started using their treats for training & saw a demo on how their food breaksdown verses expanding & wanted to try it. At this point my dog was very picky & needed to find something he would it...Winner! I've been using this brand for 4 yrs.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really disliked this product I gave this two my two dog and it made them sick every time they ate it. They would vomit and just be in sad mood all day.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Both of my shih tzus LOVE anything BilJac. They truly have a great product.
April S.
April S.
Pensacola, FL
My dog loves his Bil-jac. I can't say enough good things about it. He doesn't want anything else.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Modesto, CA
This is the only dry dog food that we have feed our puppy. He eats less and poops less. We have less money going out of pocket each month than if we used other dog foods with all the fillers that wouldn't satisfy our little puppy.
Marie J.
Marie J.
Bozeman, MT
This dog food has really helped our pup with a food allergy! Since changing he has more energy and has finally gained some much needed weight!
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Our dogs love this brand but for us the biggest selling point is how easy it breaks down. Plus it doesn't have all the fillers and food coloring. Only the best for our dogs
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Worth , TX
This product is definitely on the expensive side but I feel it's worth it. It lasts my puppy so much longer than other brands and she loves it!