Kelly Foods Corporation BIL-JAC SMALL BREED ADULT DOG FOOD 15 POUND uploaded by Jo M.Kelly Foods Corporation BIL-JAC SMALL BREED ADULT DOG FOOD 15 POUND uploaded by Jo M.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Carefully formulated for the care and nutrition of smaller dog breeds. Available in adult formula. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Immune System, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken, Oatmeal & Yams Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 15 lbs Directions: 3 lbs 1/8 5 lbs 1/4 10 lbs 1/2 15 lbs 3/4 20 lbs 1 Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Yams, Brewers DriedYeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Apple, Dried Broccoli, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols(preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, ThiamineMononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA (apreservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 26.0% Crude Fat, not less than 15.0% Crude Fiber, not more than 4.0% Moisture, not more than 10.0% Arginine, not less than 1.25% Leucine, not less than 1.50% Lysine, not less than 1.10% Methionine, not less than 0.50% Omega 6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.50%* Omega 3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.25%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
My dog would not even eat it when u Chang ur dogs food u mix it with the old food n axel picked though the food n would not eat this! That says a lot to me as he will eat just about everything so I'm glad I had a really good coupon as it was a wast of money for me!
Jo M.
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
I have to say I am very impressed with the Bil-Jac Dry Dog Food. The bag I got was for small breed adult with chicken, oatmeal, and yams. This is high quality, no added fillers, gluten meals, wheat, soy, or sprayed on fats. We adopted our miniature Poodle two years ago. When we first got him he was very scared of everyone, I belived he was abused. It took me weeks to find a food that he would eat, so we have stuck with that brand ever since. So, I didn't know if he would even try it. First, I gave him a piece to him by hand. He took in and ate it, to my surprise he was wanting more. I filled up his food bowl and he went to it and stood there and ate it. He usually takes a bite of food and runs under the table to eat it. He son walked by him while he was eating and he kept on eating. I think we will be buying Bil-Jac for now on, he seemed very happy with it and that made me happy. The cost at Pet Smart is $17.99 for a 6 lb bag. The bag says 5 lbs is chicken, I guess that is why he loved it so much. I highly recommend this dog food even if you have a picky eater.