BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

A healthy, nutritious food for puppies during their first year. When choosing a food for your puppy, keep this in mind: what he loses nutritionally in the first year of his life can never be made up. Never! That's why it's very important to start him off with the freshest dry puppy food available - Bil-Jac Puppy Food. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Immune System, Bone Development Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Directions: Up to 10: 1/2 to 1 cup per day 10-20 lbs: 1 to 2 cups per day 20-30 lbs: 2 to 3 cups per day 30-40 lbs: 3 to 4 cups per day 40-50 lbs: 4 to 5 cups per day 50-60 lbs: 5 to 6 cups per day 60-80 lbs: 6 to 7 cups per day 80-100 lbs: 7 to 8 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols(preservatives), Salt, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin ESupplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA(a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Arginine (min) 1.40% Methionine (min) 0.55% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.50%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.25%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
greidy p.
greidy p.
los ingredientes son simples y de alta calidad y mi perra ama .. ya que no hay basura en esta comida mi perro come menos, ya que se necesita menos para llenarlo. Hasta este es una de las mejores comida premium para perros que hemos probado !!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This dog food dissolves in water!! This means that in the puppies stomach it doesn't expand. With that it sold me though the price is a bit up there is it comparable with other dog foods. I love the fact that since my puppy doesn't really chew the food (kinda look like rabbit pellets) is easy for him to digest. My friend work at petsmart and recommended this and we have never looked back. I love that this brand makes the dog food for all dogs with all different needs at all different stages. Benny now eats the large breed puppy food because that is more geared towards his needs, but if you want an amazing dog food pick up the trail size one and trust me your dog will love it!
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Poteau, OK
I love Bil Jac for my dog. She's 7 months old and this food keeps her healthy, strong, and makes her coat so shiny and beautiful. I like that there are different size options available. I always get the bigger bag because my dog is a medium/large breed and it lasts longer. It's not over the top expensive and I will continue to repurchase. This dog food was highly recommended by my vet and it did not disappoint.
Mishi C.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
My puppies fight for this when they I buy it because they truly love it. Thier mouths water and they scream if I take to long putting the bowls down.
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
A lady in PetSmart challenged me with a free bag of this food. She said that my dog would choose this over the food we were already using. Our 3 month old Pit Bull pup loves this. She gave her regular food the evil eye. It is soft and I do combine it with hers or use as a treat. It is VERY expensive and I'm not sure if I'd switch for that reason...
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog loved this food when he was a puppy, the only bad thing about it was that it was too soft for him so he always had like a chewy leftover in his molars. I started to combine it with another one for the crunchiness.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Biljac's is a great brand in my opinion. My picky little puppy only likes this brand for her dry dog food (although I use small breed, but it's not listed to review). Some may say the price is a littleee high, but it's honestly worth the quality. If you have a picky eater, I definitely recommend this dog food for a great tasting (so it seems), and healthy meal.
Janina M.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
I am soooo glad that I made the switch to Biljac the ingredients are simple and high quality and my pug loves it.. since there is no junk in this food my dog actually eats less because it takes less to fill him up. So far the best premium dog food we have tried!!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
My dog absolutely loves bil jac and wont eat anything else I give her! So apparently it's yummy!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
We use Bil Jac due to my dog's food sensitivities (crazy right), and he loves it! It's made from wholesome ingredients and is easy on his system.