Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Gooberlicious Treats - 10 oz uploaded by Jacinta S.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Gooberlicious Treats - 10 oz uploaded by Krista F.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Great for training, these delicious peanut-butter flavored morsels are a perfect everyday snack. Dogs agree, these delicious, soft, nutty treats are perfect for showing your dog how much you love them everyday. Perfectly sized for training. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Titanium Dioxide Color, Natural PeanutButter Flavor, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% see more...

• Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!5 Answers
  • Do dogs really enjoy these? i am thinking about getting t...7 Answers
  • Are their any other flavors?4 Answers
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
My dog hates these treats one smell and she wouldn't come close I guess she doesn't like peanut butter but hey my cat liked them so that's something
Elizabeth D.
Cincinnati, OH
Our dogs DEVOUR these little treats. I love that they have limited ingredients, and they don't smell horrible when you open the packaging!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
OMG this are so good! They are so soft and you can break one piece in two. They are great for training or just to make your doggie happy!
Janet R.
Bronx, NY
My puppy loves these. They're soft and chewy and she goes crazy for the peanut butter flavor. I love to use these for training as well.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
My dog loves this brand. when it comes to treats, he generally will only eat softer treats otherwise he will just spit them out.
Tian L.
My doggies go crazy for these doggy cookie treats. I purchase them from Petsmart. Pricy. Will repurchase and would recommend.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frosty loves Bil-jac treats! His peeped treats are banana pb, but he likes these too. They are not so easy to find.
Nessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these. I say peanut butter treat and he comes running. I couldn't be more satisfied with this product.
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs didn't know about these at first but ended up liking them. They're small so really good for training
Phelicia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used these to train my dog with, and he still loves them. Convenient to carry around and not too expensive.
Hannah f.
Mccomb, MS
Do dogs really enjoy these? i am thinking about getting these for my yellow lab for her birthday. i don't want to get them if dogs aren't a fan of them! if you have tried them, does your dog like it?
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Nessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are their any other flavors?