Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Gooberlicious Treats - 10 oz uploaded by Jacinta S.Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Gooberlicious Treats - 10 oz uploaded by Krista F.

BY KELLY FOODS CORPORATION

Great for training, these delicious peanut-butter flavored morsels are a perfect everyday snack. Dogs agree, these delicious, soft, nutty treats are perfect for showing your dog how much you love them everyday. Perfectly sized for training. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Titanium Dioxide Color, Natural PeanutButter Flavor, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% see more...

• Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!5 Answers
  • Do dogs really enjoy these? i am thinking about getting t...7 Answers
  • Are their any other flavors?4 Answers
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog LOVES all Biljac treats especially the peanut butter (she loves everything that has peanut butter). She is 16 yrs. old and has trouble eating and is very picky on what she will eat. So I am thankful for Biljac because it is one of a very few items she will still eat.
Kathleen T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog LOVES BilJac treats, especially these peanut butter flavored ones. I love that they are soft and can be broken into smaller pieces (I have a small dog). Especially great for training because they are easy to chew quickly.
Erica P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these treats! They were great for when we took him to obedience training because they are easy to break apart so you don't give as many treat at a time. We always have them in stock!
Jacquelyn C.
Lewiston, NY
Bill Jac treats are awesome to use for training. The pieces are the perfect size for any size dog. They are also soft enough that they can be broken in half if needed. My dogs enjoy any flavor.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
We first started with Bil-Jac training treats they worked great! They are soft and small our puppy loved them and so did our 3 year old dog. We have purchased a few different flavors and they all seem to go over great.
Allison F.
Dorr, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the perfect size for my teacup pooch. She enjoys the pb flavor and never wants to eat just one. The softness of the treat is perfect for her as well.
Rebecca S.
Springfield
We used these when we were first training my Shina Inu. He loved them! He loves the peanut butter flavor! They are super soft so easy for him to chew too!
Haley A.
Apache Junction
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats my 2 big pit bulls and small doxon fo crazt! They are soft and healthy I will always reccomend bil jac yo mu friends and family
Indya W.
Davie, FL
My dogs loves them and starts running whenever they both hear me going in the pantry. There hasnt been any issues with my dogs from feeding it to them
Michelle E.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love these treats but my dogs love them more! They are the perfect size for training with and much healthier than most other dog treats out there!
Hannah f.
Mccomb, MS
Do dogs really enjoy these? i am thinking about getting these for my yellow lab for her birthday. i don't want to get them if dogs aren't a fan of them! if you have tried them, does your dog like it?
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Nessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are their any other flavors?