Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Adult Select Dry Dog Food, 30 lbs.

by Kelly Foods Corporation

Fresh, dry dog food that's nutritionally balanced for adult dogs and puppies. Bil-Jac Select is specially formulated with the exact proportion of all the nutrients your adult dog needs. That simply means he'll receive the most balanced nutrition possible from the freshest, dry dog food available. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Immune System Flavor: Chicken & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Feeding Instructions: 10 lbs or less 1/4 to 3/4 10 lbs to 20 lbs 3/4 to 1 1/4 20 lbs to 30 lbs 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 30 lbs to 40 lbs 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 40 lbs to 60 lbs 2 1/4 to 3 60 lbs to 80 lbs 3 to 3 1/2 80 lbs to 100 lbs 3 1/2 to 4 1/4 Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols(preservatives), Salt, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin ESupplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA(a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27% Crude Fat (min) 18% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 10% Arginine (min) 1.4% Leucine (min) 1.6% Lysine (min) 1.25% Methionine (min) 0.55% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.70%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.25%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Is this a good healthy food for dogs? Please explain why or why not as I have been considering purchasing this based on a sales representative's advice at PetSmart recently.
I haven't heard a lot of good things about this food. Does it put weight on dogs fast? How much protein does it contain?
Start your review of Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Adult Select Dry Dog Food, 30 lbs.!
Mary P.
My dogs prefer this over any other of the healthy dog foods we've tried. We actually use the Farmer's Bounty line.
Nichole M.
Aurora, CO
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Adult Select Dry Dog Food, 30 lbs. uploaded by Nichole M.
I was using a dehydrated food for my dog and she was having a bunch of accidents as of the food was going right through her. When I went to the pet store to find another brand to try there was a BilJac rep there and she told me about their brand. She explained that they do not advertise so it saves them money and there’s 25 pounds of chicken in a 30 pound bag, this was a shock to me because most dog food is full of garbage. She also explained that it’s never been taken off the shelves because of a recall, also a huge take away. The last perk that stood out was, I did not have to slowly switch her over to the new food. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. My dogs are all very healthy and they love the food.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My dog goes CRAZY for this! I use it in two ways: 1) as a treat or 2) mixed in with her food. When I give it to her, I make sure to give her less dog food during the day because of how much chicken/protein is in this!
Jacquelyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the first dog food we gave our dog because my mom recommended it to us. My husband did not want to spend the money on this so we tried many others after, but always came back to this one. This is the only dog food that didn't upset his belly. He has good bowel movements and is much more happy with this food.
Rob S.
washington, dc
My dog loves this food- he was adopted weighing 17.5 pounds which was starving for his breed. We fed him this according to the supplemental advice from the brand rep we spoke with. He is now 29 plus pounds.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup had been getting sick from dog chow and iams, a friend had been giving his dog this brand and recommended it. I highly recommend it, my dogs gobbles it up, and it's bee keeping her regular as well as keeping her hair and coat soft. I buy from petco cause they have coupons and $$ off for petco members
Taylor M.
Lincolnton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I didn't like this food at all. A sales representative gave us a small bag to sample. Needless to say our dog didn't eat till she absolutely had to then ate very very little. After 4 days of this food being in her bowl available to her I finally switched to something different. I then gave it to my mom for her dog, and her dog wouldn't even taste it.
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food she been grade for both my dogs. It is easy on their stomachs, easily digestable, and my dogs seem to love it.
Brittney J.
Porterville, CA
Kelly Foods Corporation Bil-Jac Adult Select Dry Dog Food, 30 lbs. uploaded by Brittney J.
Just got this food for my dog and he loves it. Promises to help their coats, let's see!!
Michele L.
Phoenix, AZ
My 3 dogs have been eating this food for years! We have 3 Dachshunds. We have the dad dog and his two sons. The two sons were part of a 4 puppy litter. We got a sample of Bil Jac from a representative in Petsmart one day. When the 4 puppies were ready to start eating real food, we gave them Bil Jac. It mixed well with water and became mushy very easily and was wonderful for feeding them. Since then, Bil Jac has been the only food in our house for going on 5 years now.