BY FIBER PLUS

Kellogg's Chocolate Chip Fiber Plus® Antioxidants Chewy Bars.
Tastes better than fiber One®!
*See side panel for details.
Rich in Antioxidants Vitamin E and zinc.
35% of your daily fiber.
4g fat per serving.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Value Pack.
10 Bars. see more...

Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love these. I ate then a lot when I was pregnant because of all the healthy ingredients in them. It was a great snack when I didn't feel like eating much of anything else. They are easy to find as I believe I got them at Walmart most of the time. This review is making me hungry. Yum.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My son and I love this product there high in fiber and there good for you. They taste great I'm a chocolate lover so I get best of both worlds. Kellogs Chocolate Chip FiberPlus Antioxidants Chewy Bars - 10 CT
Great taste, but I will only buy these on sale or with a coupon, they are a bit pricey. My husband and I call these "fart bars". These are worse than some other 'fiber' bars, snacks or treats for gas.
Macey S.
I do like these, but FiberOne brand taste better to me! You cannot taste the fiber supplements in those! These are still a good snack and relatively inexpensive.
gloria m.
I love the flavor of these! I can not taste the fiber in them and the fact that they have chocolate is a plus
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I think that these are really good. They taste good and do not have a strong fiber taste to them.
Wajiha F.
Great for people who like chocolate and for people who need fiber. Tastes just fine.
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
These are so good. But one bar doesn't fill me up. Maybe I'm just a fatso, lol.
Key M.
These bars are fantastic flavor. For me these are a great alternative to other chocolates, sweets and snack bars less healthy. Sure, there are a lot of things out there that are better for you, but I still have not found one that has that flavor
Valentina G.
Medellín
They look delicious , I want to eat in the future. I really love the chocolat and cookies :) besides look healthy and is amazing
Michelle M.