Kellogg's Tri Fun Pk Cereal Asst uploaded by Aimeeh L.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Tri Fun Pk Cereal Asst see more...

Aimeeh L.
This is a great deal if your family eats cereal a lot. I didn't thought we would finish the whole thing. I like best the cocoa krispies but my husband enjoyed the apple jacks cinnamon. The froot loops can also be eaten as finger food for toddlers. We eat cereal almost everyday and it is great to be able to try different flavors for a good price. We bought ours from costco and there was even an additional off from the price.
Susan G.
Santa Ana, CA
Different flavors in one box!!! I love the chocolate, my oldest the apple flavored and my little one the colorful fruity ones!!! There's everything for everyone!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love this variety pack of cereal. I have been purchasing this pack for several years. I love enjoying these for breakfast and sometimes snack or late at night. This pack is very convenient because it gives your 3 choices which help from me becoming bored with just one box of the same cereal.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
My son loves Kellogg's Tri Fun Pack Cereal. He love all three cereals that are included in this pack which include Fruit Loops, Coco Kris-pies, and Apple Jacks. He likes for me to purchase these on road trips or vacations. They are easy to throw in a bag and go.
Marina D.
Camarillo, CA
Wonderful variety pack of cereal! Love the ability to not have to eat the same one over and over, but instead having a choice every morning or evening! When it comes to cereal, it's great to have variety, and these 3 great tasting kinds of cereal are a great start to any day!
Josselyn M.
I just absolutely love it. Cereals are good for breakfast and well obviously taste good but it has too much fructose and it's risky for your health. I eat this almost two or three times a week. I would buy it again but I would prefer to buy something healthier.
Stephanie G.
Love this (: cereal is good for a morning meal (: especially if your running late somewhere in the morning and didn't have time to cook yourself something ? Grab a cup pore yourself cereal and take it to go (:
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Best thing that happened to me in my childhood great price great taste you will not be wasting your money I'm still eating it I eat it mostly every morning most important thing in the morning I will always buy this!
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
These are very convenient and yummy! I love throwing these in my bag to snack on through the the day. Since it comes in different cereal flavors, I don't get tired of the cereal. I just wish it didn't have so much sugar in them.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this cereal pack because you get to try a couple different types. I'm the type of person that never finishes cereal, so it all goes to waste. I get bored of it quickly. This is useful because I won't get tired of it.