BY KELLOGG'S #19 in Protein Shakes

The sweet taste of vanilla gives you the perfect little pick-me-up. And the protein and fiber in each vanilla shake give you one creamy, delicious way to start your day. see more...

Kellogg's To-Go Strawberry Protein Shake 10 oz 4 ct
  • "these are really good tasting but i have not had them in awhile." in 1 review
  • "I have actually never had the strawberry but the chocolate flavor is delicious so I would assume these are just as good!" in 1 review
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
I drank these a lot freshman year of college for breakfast. They aren't perfect for you, but they are pretty cheap and very easy, especially for a college student. I could just pick these right up at wal-mart. The strawberry is different from your normal chocolate or vanilla flavor, and I really like it.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
These protein shakes are pretty good. They are a little thick, and a bit chalky but they taste pretty good. I purchased mine from Walmart. I think honestly you're better off paying a little more for a better protein shake than this. But overall I am satisfied, it has nutrients and is relatively cheap.
Jasmine B.
These strawberry shakes are so amazing. They are a great breakfast substitution and have great taste. They fill your right up for hours. They have so many vitamins and they have a good amount of protein in them. I have tried them all and by far these are the best ones
Jessica S.
This is a great tasting on the go protein shake for those days you don't have time to make your own better protein shakes. Price is OK and you can find this drink easily at Walmart. You don't have to go to a specialty store like GNC to buy them. I prefer more protein in my so I add a scoop of my own vanilla protein choice to this drink. I would recommend this
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I like these for an on the go breakfast. They keep me satisfied until it's time to have a real meal. The downfalls are that it is really sweet (has a high sugar content), it is relatively thick, and it has a bad after taste. I would purchase a different brand in the future.
Alyssa K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These drinks are delicious and fill you up! Perfect for on the go, busy mornings, when you are rushing out of the door. Throw them in the fridge and grab one before heading out in the morning for a nutritious, easy breakfast!
Kathleen F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I really wanted to love these, but I have to echo the sentiments of the people who felt they were overly sweet and a little chalky tasting. For the calories, there are other shakes I prefer to this one.
Allison O.
My kids and I love these things. My boys (4 and 2) think these are milkshakes, so that's awesome. I think they taste quite delicious as far as bottled shakes go, not gritty or overly chemical tasting.

it's easy to grab on the way to school, I also keep some in my fridge at school so I can grab one if I get hungry.
Nicole W.
My sister is a vegetarian and she used to drink these to help her get enough protein. They taste decent and do the job but they're somewhat chalky in texture and have an aftertaste that is less than delicious.
Magaly O.
California, ['', '', '']
This is a great way to get a good amount of protein before a workout. I love these because I am usually on the go and always need to eat breakfast on the way to work. Also it has 5g of fiber. my favorite flavor is strawberry!
Paulinne d.
Whitby, ON
Is this as good as it looks
Christine S.
Houston , TX
Are these filling in the morning?
Cierra J.
Has anyone seen good results drinking these?
Brie L.