BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's To Go Milk Chocolate Breakfast Shake Mix: 13g protein 5g fiber Kosher see more...

Brittany B.
LOVE these. Usually shakes taste powder like or bland, this taste pretty good. Helps me in the mornings at work in between breakfast & lunch. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I taste it when I'm in my mom place.. My brother always drink this and hell when i taste it.. Its really taste good.. And i started to love it.. I definetely want to buy this for my kiddo..
Giordana L.
Vestal, NY
These are easy to grab one Nd go. The are filling and keep me full for a long time. Good source of protein as well. Tastes just like a chocolate milkshake.
Krystal G.
Somerset, KY
I drink one of these almost every morning! It's a great way to get a protein packed breakfast when you're in a hurry!
Melissa L.
WAUBAUSHENE
We just bought this the other day as I had a B1G1 Free and I am hopeing when it is busy morning that my daughter will drink them. I tried it first and it tastes great! very nutritious as well
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Do these have a powerful chocolate taste or is it kind of like a boxed shake taste?
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
Do these taste anything like Carnation Instant Breakfast chocolate shakes?
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm on a diet that requires 100% whey protein shakes. Is this whey protein? I want to find one that does not have the artificial sweetener aftertaste. How is the flavor in this one? I don't care for dark chocolate but I am looking for a rich creamy chocolate. Thank you