BY KELLOGG'S

The sweet taste of milk chocolate gives you the perfect little pick-me-up. And the 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in each milk chocolate shake give you one creamy, delicious way to start your day. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "These are a bit pricey for only 4 small bottles..they taste pretty good but not worth the price in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a tight schedule so these work out great for me when I have a long day and no time to cook breakfast.This carries me until lunch." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for mommies on the go :) plus they taste good which is a huuugee plus!" in 1 review
Ruth M.
I purchased these once from a 7-11 and I never looked back. They taste so good! I wouldn't replace my breakfast with it every day, but certainly brightens your day if you are late and don't have time to make anything else. Creamy and sweet. Tired both the vanilla and chocolate (not the strawberry).

Especially good for when you feel nauseous, gives you a lot of vitamins to revitalize. Should just come in a Gallon bottle to pour a glass every day, instead of buying multiple plastic bottles.
Soren C.
Durham, NC
Yum yum yum yum I love these! I'm a fitness sorority girl in college and Kellogg's to-go drinks are MY to-go drinks! Definitely better to buy in bulk. The sugar count is a little higher than I usually like, but sometimes I like to indulge. They are such an easy thing to grab and go to class with, ad have enough calories to hold me over until the next meal
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
These are a poor excuse for a protein drink-- 10g of protein, GREAT but it comes with 18g of sugar. For a quick breakfast once in awhile these are a wonderful product. As a protein supplement shake, I would never suggest these!
Laura B.
These are a bit pricey for only 4 small bottles..they taste pretty good but not worth the price in my opinion. If they were a tad bit cheaper I would purchase them regularly because they are so convenient.
Anna W.
Brooklyn , NY
I actually very much enjoy these. For me they are great when I am on my way to class in the morning or even my afternoon class. They make a great snack or breakfast. I feel very satisfied after drinking one of these. They are very chocolatey tasting...not watered down
Erika B.
The most convenient breakfast ever! I love these I just have to catch them on sale because I find that they are a little expensive for just four drinks. But to grab and go in the morning is the greatest
kuku k.
I just recently tried these shakes. I used to only do slim fast shakes. I find these shakes to have a much smoother taste. The chocolate is delicious with no bad aftertaste.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
So yeah, I'm a college student and I work and when I'm in my rush to get out the door. I always make sure to grab one of these, It holds down my hunger and I lose weight. Great right!!!?
Myra V.
Brownsville, TX
Good taste, not so much healthy because it has too much sugar. It would be better if the sugar grams weren't too high. The size of the bottles are too small for the price they cost.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
Love the taste but because they are a little spendy I only drink them when I'm running late and don't have time for a full breakfast. I will still buy them they are a great treat.
Adelayda S.
Miami
It tastes good?
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
Why so pricey ?
Jamie L.
I've been wanting to try these ,but they seem a little pricey for 4. Are they worth it? Do they taste good? Or do they have the really chalky bitter taste?