BY KELLOGG'S

The sweet taste of milk chocolate gives you the perfect little pick-me-up. And the 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in each milk chocolate shake give you one creamy, delicious way to start your day. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "These are a bit pricey for only 4 small bottles..they taste pretty good but not worth the price in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect for mommies on the go :) plus they taste good which is a huuugee plus!" in 1 review
  • "I have a tight schedule so these work out great for me when I have a long day and no time to cook breakfast.This carries me until lunch." in 1 review
kuku k.
kuku k.
I just recently tried these shakes. I used to only do slim fast shakes. I find these shakes to have a much smoother taste. The chocolate is delicious with no bad aftertaste.
Katie O.
Katie O.
These are pretty expensive for only 4 bottles. Don't don't taste that grea, and I am hungry an hour after drinking one. I don't reccomened this product at all.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Brooklyn , NY
I actually very much enjoy these. For me they are great when I am on my way to class in the morning or even my afternoon class. They make a great snack or breakfast. I feel very satisfied after drinking one of these. They are very chocolatey tasting...not watered down
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I enjoy this protein shakes/ meal replacement shakes, they taste great and the price isn't as high as some of the other brands out there.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I think these taste really bad, I much prefer mixing my own protein shakes. As far as for breakfast, you shouldn't take in so much sugar to start your day.
Destinea W.
Destinea W.
I'm a fan of this flavor and the vanilla flavored protein shake. They are great on the go drinks when I don't really have time to grab a bite before class.
Myra V.
Myra V.
Brownsville, TX
Good taste, not so much healthy because it has too much sugar. It would be better if the sugar grams weren't too high. The size of the bottles are too small for the price they cost.
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
So these taste good if that'e what you're looking for. They're kind of expensive but you can find coupons for them in the Sunday paper.
ana o.
ana o.
In my opinion the best of the protein drinks. makes dieting a lot easier.great on the go and easy to carry
Erika B.
Erika B.
The most convenient breakfast ever! I love these I just have to catch them on sale because I find that they are a little expensive for just four drinks. But to grab and go in the morning is the greatest
Adelayda S.
Bridgeport , CT
Why so pricey ?
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
I've been wanting to try these ,but they seem a little pricey for 4. Are they worth it? Do they taste good? Or do they have the really chalky bitter taste?