BY KELLOGG'S

The sweet taste of milk chocolate gives you the perfect little pick-me-up. And the 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in each milk chocolate shake give you one creamy, delicious way to start your day. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "These are a bit pricey for only 4 small bottles..they taste pretty good but not worth the price in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect for mommies on the go :) plus they taste good which is a huuugee plus!" in 1 review
  • "I have a tight schedule so these work out great for me when I have a long day and no time to cook breakfast.This carries me until lunch." in 1 review
kuku k.
I just recently tried these shakes. I used to only do slim fast shakes. I find these shakes to have a much smoother taste. The chocolate is delicious with no bad aftertaste.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually very much enjoy these. For me they are great when I am on my way to class in the morning or even my afternoon class. They make a great snack or breakfast. I feel very satisfied after drinking one of these. They are very chocolatey tasting...not watered down
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
These are a poor excuse for a protein drink-- 10g of protein, GREAT but it comes with 18g of sugar. For a quick breakfast once in awhile these are a wonderful product. As a protein supplement shake, I would never suggest these!
Laura B.
These are a bit pricey for only 4 small bottles..they taste pretty good but not worth the price in my opinion. If they were a tad bit cheaper I would purchase them regularly because they are so convenient.
Katie O.
These are pretty expensive for only 4 bottles. Don't don't taste that grea, and I am hungry an hour after drinking one. I don't reccomened this product at all.
Erika B.
The most convenient breakfast ever! I love these I just have to catch them on sale because I find that they are a little expensive for just four drinks. But to grab and go in the morning is the greatest
Jessica B.
Mmm, chocolate and healthy drink. I love that. I used to drink a lot as an after workout drink. Give it a try, you'll definitely like the chocolatey taste.
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I think these taste really bad, I much prefer mixing my own protein shakes. As far as for breakfast, you shouldn't take in so much sugar to start your day.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
So yeah, I'm a college student and I work and when I'm in my rush to get out the door. I always make sure to grab one of these, It holds down my hunger and I lose weight. Great right!!!?
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
Love the taste but because they are a little spendy I only drink them when I'm running late and don't have time for a full breakfast. I will still buy them they are a great treat.
Adelayda S.
Miami
It tastes good?
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
Why so pricey ?
Jamie L.
I've been wanting to try these ,but they seem a little pricey for 4. Are they worth it? Do they taste good? Or do they have the really chalky bitter taste?