BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's super mario brothers fruit flavored snacks 9 oz see more...

Kellogg's Super Mario Brothers Fruit Flavored Snacks 9 oz
  • "I buy these fruit snacks all the time for road trips or a lazy afternoon at the house." in 1 review
  • "There a great snack for any occasion they fruity and chewy and I love getting these in my lunch " in 1 review
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Best fruit snack ever! Mario is a classic and these are the cutest shapes gummies. Love the juicy flavor and affordability. Yummy for my kids too and they like to eat these occasionally. I would recommend to other Mario fans.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I like the texture of these, I think they could have a little bit more flavor, thats why I only gave this 3 stars, cause it just doesn't taste very fruity like I think they should, but like I said they do have a great texture!
Kylie R.
My son loves Mario Bros and these were on sale one day so I bought them. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what but they tasted funny and had a weird look to them. I just threw the rest of the box away and haven't bought more.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I was looking for a fruit snack for my toddler that wasn't hard and chewy and didn't stick to your teeth. These are perfect! They taste great.
Lindsay J.
I buy these fruit snacks all the time for road trips or a lazy afternoon at the house. I love this brand!
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
These are one of my kids favorite fruit snacks, they love the special treat. Tastes great and fun shapes!
Arlin S.
Poway, CA
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My kids love these and they’re very affordable. They’re usually the best priced fruit gummies.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
These gummies are so good and are great for kids. My little brothers really like them.
Kayla K.
Kingston, ON
My son loves these snacks. Not overly healthy but they taste good and are a nice treat for him once and a while.