BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Super Mario™ Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks.
L, M.
100% DV Vitamin C.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
70 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit*.
*See side panel for detail.
10 pouches. see more...

Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
My son loves these, they are by far, his favorite fruit snack! I enjoy them as well, good fruit flavor. Some fruit snacks are a little on the harder side, these are on the softer side. Great for lunch pails or school/team treats!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Fruit snacks are the best! And I really love the Kelloggs ones. I love that they are chewy and not hard like some fruit snacks. And the little Mario figures make them great for little kids.
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
These are pretty darn good, even for the "grown ups." And I'm old enough to truly appreciate the almost ancient characters featured. Gummies are fun for all
Kristen L.
My son loves these only because they are Super Mario. They are good on the go snacks but they aren't the best tasting fruit snack on the market for sure.
Samantha P.
My boys are major super mario fans and when we seen these at the store we had to get them! We eat these for a simple snack and the boys really love them
Kaitlin H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Very tasty and brings out the nostalgia in gamers born before the millennium. However could use more fruit snacks in each Baggie !!
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
This is my brothers hands down favorite fruit snacks he says they are beyond better than any other fruit snacks
Cassandra D.
My so loves these fruit snacks!! He calls them his "game" fruit snacks bc he sees daddy play this video game!
Christina W.
Not healthy by any means, but for an occasional treat these are ok, my son loves the mario shapes.
Nicole P.
Modesto, CA
My daughters love the taste of these fruit snacks and I love that they remind me of my childhood