Kellogg's® Strawberry Krispies® Cereal

by Rice Krispies

As your milk turns pink, dig into this sweetened rice cereal and taste delicious, natural strawberry flavor.

INGREDIENTS:
NATURAL FLAVOR
BETA-CAROTENE FOR COLOR
VITAMINS AND MINERALS:
IRON (FERRIC PHOSPHATE)
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)
VITAMIN E ACETATE
NIACINAMIDE
VITAMIN A PALMITATE
VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE)
VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE)
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN)
FOLIC ACID
VITAMIN D3
VITAMIN B12

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Strawberry Krispies® Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Kellogg's® Strawberry Krispies® Cereal uploaded by bunchgyrl B.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:kellogg's®-strawberry-krispies®-cereal] i actually think there pretty good! I just drank the strawberry milk sometimes lol. Just like regular rice krispies. Snap! Crackle! Pop!
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Manhattan, KS
Purchased at: Target
Saw these on sale at Target and decided to buy TWO family sized boxes. IMMEDIATE REGRET at the first bite. There's a lack of strawberry flavor and sweetness in general. We ended up making marshmallow treats with the first box and gave the other unopened box away.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I was Soooooooo disappointed! This does NOT taste like strawberry at all! I was hoping when milk hit it , it would taste like strawberry milk but no. It was my first time buying it and last
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite. Didn’t really like the strawberry flavor and I don’t feel like they pulled it off very well. These tend to get soggier than their other cereals for some reason. And the milk doesn’t taste that good after the cereal is done.
Tampa
All the Special K cereals are delicious and I love the different variations. I especially like the Red Berries both for a meal with fresh strawberries or blueberries and for snacking at night. Also, I like the berries are real berries; I only wish there are more of them in the cereal because I only get a few in each serving.
Floral Park, NY
YUM! I saw this new flavor of strawberry Rice Krispies and I snatched them up immediately. My whole family loves them so much I have to but multiple boxes. They are great for Rice Krispie treats, a pretty pink color, and great strawberry flavor.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good!  They have just the right amount sugar on them but wish there was a tad bit more of strawberry flavor..the reason for the 4 stores.  This was my first time purchasing this flavor, and I will buy again.
London, KY
Let me just say I am obsessed with this cereal!! It is sooo yummy. It does have a hint of a strawberry taste. I love it!!! Affordable price too!! So worth it. You definitely need to try these!!! Yummy!!!!!
falls church
Purchased at: Safeway
I just bought this recently and although I am huge fan of Rice Krispies, unfortunately I was not impressed with this. It was super sweet and the flavor was okay. I don’t think I would buy this again.
Gaithersburg
another one of my favorite cereals damn if I had a car id go buy it right now I highly recommend this cereal because of the such great taste and affgordable price!