Kellogg's Strawberry Fruity Snacks uploaded by cecilia m.

BY GENERIC

Kellogg's Strawberry Fruity Snacks: Made with real fruit Excellent source of vitamin C 70 calories Fat free see more...

• Does anyone else find it odd that this product is titled:...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite?5 Answers
  • "I can never get enough of them, very yummy!" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I love these fruit snacks... The bags are very generous in the amount they give you, the fruit snacks themselves are the perfect chewy texture with a tasty strawberry flavor, and they’re made with real fruit! Plus, they give you 100% of your daily value of vitamin C, and they’re fat free and gluten free... So they’re on the healthier side of snacking, and I feel good about my choice to eat them.

Also, you can get coupons and bonuses from Kellogg’s Family Rewards by buying these, so that’s a nice perk of buying this brand...

Overall, I would definitely recommend.
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
There is something about Kelloggs and the fact that every fruit snack I have picked up from them have added food dyes to it.
I will be keeping off my soapbox but I will mention that if you want to see the effects of artificial coloring and what it does to not only your body but your child's. It would be a good google read (there are many scientific journal articles written about it).
cecilia m.
These are really good. Me being a adult I don't too much care for fruit snacks. Most be hard and had no flavir. These are the complete opposite. They are soft and have a very good about of strawberry flavor which I love. They are gummy. I see myself reaching for these and have to eat 2 bags at a time. Tgw kids love them too and take them for school snacks.
Deborah S.
My kids love the strawberry got me. And I personally love Kellogg's brand products. And I even admit that I steal occasional bag of these gummy. These are great because even with the kids in a hot car they're still in good shape they don't lose their form. And they're not as sticky after a couple minutes of heat.
Jessica C.
Simpsonville, SC
We but these in bulk from SAMs Club for a very large child care center. Our teachers and children always love when we serve these fruit snacks. Strawberry are the most liked flavor as well.
Lucrecia R.
I bought this thinking that they were going to be great, but it doesn't taste as good as it looks, the flavors is very mild and it has kind of a plastic taste to it. Consistency is good soft and chewy and it does has enough gummies in the bag.
Madison N.
I wish they could not use high fructose corn syrup and added dyes in their products. This product is misleading to its audience because they feel this is a healthy snack, which is chalked full of sugar!
Angela  W.
Lilburn, GA
So yummy! They come in larger packaging so adults don't have to feel like giants eating funnies from a tiny little package shaped like curious George. Very yummy!
Kirsti R.
Me and my husband just had these fruit snacks not to long ago and we can never just eat one bag! they are so good and not rubbery like all the other brands.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
I'm totally in love with these... And in my favorite flavor! Strawberry. Face it most people pick out the citrus anyway! Buy these and save some trouble.
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI
What is your favorite?
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Does anyone else find it odd that this product is titled: "Generic Kellogg's Strawberry Fruity Snacks"?