Kellogg's® Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal

by Kellogg's

Sprinkled with almonds, and the sweet smell of vanilla, Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal tastes great, is nutritious and will leave you feeling satisfied. It's a delicious blend of nutty almonds and smooth vanilla. Just add milk.

Is your favourite?
Would this taste good with strawberry yogurt?
What’s you favorite?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Isabel C.
Somerton, AZ
Speciall k its one of my favorites to maintain my eating balance! If i try to eat healty this cireal is the best one for that
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Kellogg's® Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kelloggs vanilla and almond cereal is super good and a delicious option for breakfast. El cereal de vainilla y almendras Kelloggs es súper bueno y una opción deliciosa para el desayuno.
Kimmi L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Best cereal I've ever had. The fainted vanilla smell added to the delicious sliced almonds make this the perfect breakfast or snack. This is my favorite cereal not because of all the health benefits, but because it tastes so good.
Jackie G.
Cotulla
This is my favorite cereal from Special K. I have a daily bowl every morning to start my day. It saves me time from having to cut up fruit with the added strawberries.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
DELICIOUS! I like this with milk or dry as a snack. It’s healthy, affordable and very tasty. Have purchased many times and would definitely repurchase. I highly recommend this cereal, it’s delicious!
Tisha J.
Rochester, NY
Delicious sweet and crunchy fresh good cereal a great treat for breakfast starts you day of right
Philline E.
Carson, CA
I love snacking on this, and eating it with milk. I like picking out the almond part because it tastes really good. The blending of both texture is 👌🏼💯
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
This cereal is very good tasting. I like that there are real almond piece in it. This cereal actually satisfies hunger and keeps you full longer. This is one of my go to breakfast cereals for that reason.
Stephanie C.
Chesapeake, VA
This cereal is so good with almond milk. Crunchy and wholesome. It’s very reasonably priced. I found that this cereal does not get soggy quickly like others. It has toasted almonds. Overall I love this cereal and brand and will continue to purchase.
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this cereal! The almonds makes it even more delicious! Sometimes I add some strawberries and bananas! It is so good and also healthy! I honestly prefer this diet cereals than fruit loops, I don’t like to much sugar! So this is perfect for me and my family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...