Kellogg's

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This is my absolute favorite kind of cereal. It has been my favorite kind of cereal for over a decade! It tastes amazing and fills you up just the right amount to have a great start to your day.
5 / 5
Love the taste of this. I am someone who usually skips breakfast and if ever I do pancakes and cereals are my first choice. For me to enjoy that time, I usually look for this Special K in Vanilla Almond. The mixture of flavors plus the nuttiness of the almond makes it really good paired with my regular milk or soy milk. I like it both crunchy or a little bit softer. Makes me get the energy I need for the morning. Lovely breakfast I could also have with a cup of coffee on the side.
5 / 5
I buy all of the Kellogg's special k cereals my husband and the kids love them in our household this one is so good the vanilla and almond it's naturally flavored with other natural flavors it has crunchy wheat and rice flakes with almonds and vanilla and real almonds at that. The texture is really good and crunchy the cereal is sweet and you don't need any sugar added to it the price is okay I normally get them on sale from ShopRite when they go on sale but I highly recommend this cereal this one is really good and the kids love it as well