Kellogg's Special K, Toasted Rice Cereal,1.25 Oz Containers, (Pack of 6) uploaded by pauline t.

BY SPECIAL K

We all love an original. That classic cut, always in, certain something that just makes us feel great. And that tried-and-true friend is Special K Original Cereal. The cereal that started it all, has 11 essential vitamins and minerals in each simply... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami
Kellogg, is a cereal commercial, as for good food, it's rice-based inflation, you nourish, it is easy to combine it and play with the when mixing, fruit or pieces of chocolate if you want or just link it with other beverage, be it chocolate. to my I love Add strawberries and banana with chocolate chips, it is rich, quick to enjoy it as a breakfast.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Foodie Expert
Son ideales para llevarlo al momento de que vas a salir y pues tienes un antojito de comer algo y tienes tu cereal qué fabuloso que me parece súper súper ideal para la cartera para los viajes donde todo se trata de comida y bueno está este tipo de productos tipo de envases que te brinda esta marca muy buena
Mary A.
Mary A.
Special K original is so good. It's the perfect low calorie cereal & snack to have at any time of the day or night. Some say it's bland and has no flavor and that it's not worth it, but I personally do taste a flavor...not sure what I can compare it to, but it's still pretty yummy and satisfying!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I never have time to make breakfast in the morning so when I found these online I figured I'd give them a try. The nutritional value information is right on the container so I knew what my portion was and what the nutrition was. No guessing and no having to pack my breakfast.
Yineidy B.
Yineidy B.
Foodie Expert
The cereal that started it all, has essential vitamins and minerals in each simply good serving. And it goes with everything: big chunks of banana, ruby red raspberries or just a splash of ice-cold skim milk. Its a true originaljust like you. Great food to go!
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Foodie Expert
It is a product I love, especially when I want to maintain my weight and I want to give me a taste, have a very original flavor with those little grains of rice, take it in the morning with some fruit and I'm ready to train. It has fiber and activate your gut.
Tia F.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I could do with or without this cereal. I typically love Special K but this product just doesn't do it for me. It was a little bit too expensive for the product experience I had and I don't think I'll purchase this one again. I would not recommend.
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
un muy buen cerial que te permitira comenzar el dia con bastante energia, lo recomiendo por su excelente sabor a todas esas personas que les gusta llevar una vida sana y activa. es muy saludables ya que trae vitaminas y fibras ideales para el nuestro cuerpo
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
I love special K. It is delicious and healthy. I eat it every morning and it completely fills me up. I enjoy the cereal every morning and it is very delicious. It taste like granola in cereal form. I would buy it again and recommend the cereal to others.
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
This cereal is healthy yet tasty all at the same time, which is what damn near everyone wants. you can put a little sugar or splenda and it'll still taste great! i have eaten this cereal and there's so many things you can do with it, like add bananas.